Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 05:41:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 39243 times)
S2RQuack

« Reply #60 on: June 25, 2008, 07:07:47 AM »

Hey all..I'm a RMMHA DML transplant... I've spoken to a few of you (previous employee of NoCo Ducati) I can't wait to finally get out on the street and ride with you crazy fools!

[moto]

07 S2r1K 2 into 2 Header, Leo Vince carbon slip on, CRG Mirror, SpeedyMoto clutch cover, SpeedyMoto Black clutch plate, SpeedyMoto Gold clutch plate retainers...more stuff to come...
monsterbrew

Yeller S2R w/ a CF addiction

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2008, 09:22:16 PM »

Who knows where the hell I been?Huh?  School/work...school/work...work/school you get the dealio!!!  Good news is I haven't sold the Duc, and now I've invested way too much into her to let her go!  Kinda sounds like marriage!!!!   Grin  Anyway, I'm hopefully selling my house (Close Date Aug 6th!!!!) and moving to Maine (in Dec) as some of you know, so if it sells, I've been granted job immunity by the wife and was granted permission to focus on school (and riding) only!!!!!  So hopefully you will all catch a bit of me summer into fall!  As to why i didnt sell?Huh?  Well I decided one bike isnt enough, and will wait for the enduro as a grad gift to myself (If BMW ever releases the 800 here!)  Right now saturdays are good for me kinda, got some field research hapening over the next few weeks, so I'll be studying various plantlife all over the state (no not a redux of Easy Riders!!!) So keep me in mind for the rides!  Except for ones like the "other" crew is planning tomorrow w/ a 630am departure (too early for sprinz folk)

peace homies,

brew     chug   drink    drink    drink    drink    drink    chug

Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver. Deep Thought, Jack Handy
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »

Welcome, Brewski!  chug

I definitely want to do a run down to Bishop Castle soon, not to mention a few other rides down South.

Did you give a shout-out to the SoCo kids too?

JonnyO

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2008, 08:25:13 PM »

Police  Hola

New Bike, and loving it every minute.  I was poking around and see that you all are at the gas station by may place alot...  I never see you all and I am sure it is because I work non-stop! 

I have time this week, so I will look for everyone downtown.

Whatever........
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2008, 06:03:40 AM »

Johnny Law, Welcome.

Glad to see you found us.

How you been?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2008, 07:06:36 AM »

Listen, Mr. Colorado Law Dog. Law don't go around here. Savvy?

Grin

Good to see you here!

JonnyO

« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »

Johnny Law, Welcome.

Glad to see you found us.

How you been?

I had to use some secret investigative skills to find you folks...  I asked Mojo....   I was searching a former landing zone and found dust, dead flies and a few empty PBR cans.  Then I saw the light on down the alley and there you guys and gall were!  I am all healed up, got a new baby to replace the cursed Monster, yes it had demons, and I am riding again.   I am still learning to walk with the new nike, it is a big change.  I will swing by Thursday to see you all and catch up.  I am doing a VIN inspection for another guy and need to meet him down town a few blocks over but I will be there and see everyone.  I finally got my 1098.....

Whatever........
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2008, 09:19:46 PM »

I had to use some secret investigative skills to find you folks...  I asked Mojo....   I was searching a former landing zone and found dust, dead flies and a few empty PBR cans.  Then I saw the light on down the alley and there you guys and gall were!  I am all healed up, got a new baby to replace the cursed Monster, yes it had demons, and I am riding again.   I am still learning to walk with the new nike, it is a big change.  I will swing by Thursday to see you all and catch up.  I am doing a VIN inspection for another guy and need to meet him down town a few blocks over but I will be there and see everyone.  I finally got my 1098.....

I woulda sold you my 999 if you woulda asked  Roll Eyes

Wink  I would have opted for the 1098 if I were you too!

Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 05:50:46 AM »

I finally got my 1098.....

chug Congrats! Now you owe us pics...  Wink
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2008, 06:03:51 AM »

I woulda sold you my 999 if you woulda asked  Roll Eyes

I'll give you $50 for it.  Grin

Police, you going to ride with us on Sunday?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
JonnyO

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2008, 12:33:27 PM »

I may have to go to Grand Junction on Sunday night, but I will know here soon. 

Whatever........
msuxplant

Dan is short for DANger!!!

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2008, 07:27:47 PM »

Dan here....So I finally found this place! I'll drop a line next time I'm in Denver. Last time you guys showed me a great time. Perhaps too great a time b/c I was hungover all of the next day!

Drop me a line if anyone is looking to come through Salt Lake.

"It's not procrastination if you never get to it." -self
Monster S4R
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »

Drop me a line if anyone is looking to come through Salt Lake.

Seriously?  Roll Eyes

j/k...you guys have that fancy ass track near there  waytogo

Actually, I'm changing jobs at the office, and will probably be in the SL, UT sometime in the future.

Stella

« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2008, 07:48:51 AM »

Dan, nice avatar!      My next male dog will be named Brian.     Grin

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2008, 08:07:47 AM »

Actually, I'm changing jobs at the office, and will probably be in the SL, UT sometime in the future.

What?!!!  Where can you go from here?  I thought you were already like El Presidente of Toy Nort Merica!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: