Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 02:16:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 piece suit sizing (pics)  (Read 3211 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« on: March 19, 2009, 07:21:12 PM »

picked up a Kobe Misano 1 piece suit brand new for $220!

But its..umm tight. i can get in it as long as someone helps hold that zipper away from my arm as i get my arms into it.

the thing litterally fits like it belongs as a part of me, though im not sure if thats too tight.  i have just enough slack to put in a back protector right now. Not sure how well suits stretch with all the stretch panels here and there, so i posted up a pic. I litteraly have almost zero slack everywhere, if i return it, ill have to dig deep into my pockets to buy the next size up since they no longer offer this model, and the 38 is the only size left (ebay Misano suit if you are intrested) i am 5'6 155lbs with 38 inch chest exactly. i am all torso no legs, i had to throw in a cup so the suit would stop trying to slash my balls in half. if my forearms were any bigger ( i have chicken legs for forearms) i woudlnt be able to get into this thing at all.

so how tight is too tight? lol i really want to keep it.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:45:33 PM by He Man » Logged

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 07:48:41 PM »

i am all torso no legs, i had to throw in a cup so the suit would stop trying to slash my balls in half.

Jebus, mang. Thank you for that horrifying mental image.  vomit

Have you tried sitting on the bike while wearing it? Have you tried GETTING ON the bike while wearing it?

I mean, you bought the suit for riding, right?

RIGHT?!

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

oh god no, im using this suit to fullfill some sick obsession with leather.  Wink

sorry about the image laughingdp, yea i sat on the bike. it feels okay. its still pretty damn tight. just wondering how much leather suits stretch. so far the body heat and is softening it up and it feels much better. im not uncomfortable in it, and it doesnt bother me, its just im use to being able to move.  Smiley

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:21:40 PM »

Are you wearing it over bare skin?  Try finding some very thin, lightweight long underwear (like silk) and wear it under the leathers.  They will be more comfortable for moving around and also actually feel more comfortable on a hot day.

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 04:47:34 AM »

If you need help getting in I'd say it's too small. If it's so uncomfortable it's castrating you it's too short in the torso. That issue will probably hold true for a slightly larger size based on your body type.
Are you wearing it over bare skin?  Try finding some very thin, lightweight long underwear (like silk) and wear it under the leathers.  They will be more comfortable for moving around and also actually feel more comfortable on a hot day.
Very good advice. It also makes getting out of your suit a one person job. There are several products out there just for this.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 08:37:54 AM »

tahnks somegirl, i threw on my old swimming leggings and a long sleeve underarmor, it only took a few seconds to get in this time and much easier to get out.
I found the psycleskins undergarment on SBTG.com but at $80 bucks per a 1 piece suit...its kind of a huge rip off. Im looking online for a 1 piece polyestersuit and the best thing i could come up with is a zentai suit....for those who dont know, its very thin lightweight 1 piece polyester/nylon/spandex suit.... originally for the mocap guys, then into japanese fashion, then worn as a sexual fetish..but hey its only $30 bucks. Tongue guess it wouldnt hurt to go to a sex shop to see how thin they are. i live around 22 of them within walking distance. Tongue

ghosthound

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2009, 09:40:22 AM »

underarmor is great for this... it also helps wick sweat away.
swampduc

'99 996, '07 S2R1000,'08 1098s, '12 1199s

« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2009, 10:28:26 AM »

There were a bunch of cheap base layers on clearance at oncycles.com recently, I got a couple of sets and they're pretty nice.

Respeta mi autoridad!
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:22 PM »

just checked, nothing on sale anymore . Sad though im ebaying some Long sleeve compression polyester workout shirts. should be perfect.

i can get into my suit by myself now. sitting in it and drinking beer all day really got it to contour to my body. I just need to get a set of leggings now and sew my own padding onto the hips since i cant find anything that has removeable armor. Also need a backprotector. then its boots. bang head damn i need to work my corner a bit more. lol

thanks for the help guys! UA hit the spot.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: