Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 06:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride this Sunday Confirmed, 5-18  (Read 6067 times)
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« on: May 15, 2008, 12:04:50 PM »

Just a reminder, Sunday morning @ 9am, Montague's.  Going to Deckers, and maybe a bit beyond (Horsepower Hill is calling to my 848!).

Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 12:09:53 PM »

Parts should be here by this weekend..... prolly won't have the bike registered yet though....... Monday I should be  [moto] woooohoooooo!!!!!

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 01:25:23 PM »

What time do you guys anticipate being in Deckers?

Smitch

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 05:30:33 PM »

Probably 9:26 or so  Evil

Just kiddin', We'll probably arse around at Montagues for 30 minutes or so, and it's probably 40 to 45 minutes to Deckers, so around 10:00 or 10:15ish?

I'm torn though.  See, I didn't think we were doing a club ride until NEXT weekend (Larry always said EVERY OTHER WEEKEND).  So I'd already made plans to ride with my good buddy Joe (hasn't seen the Ducati light yet), but he can't leave until lunchtime.  But the club keeps giving me HELL for not riding with them, and my wife won't tolerate me being gone ALL day.  What to do?

Smitch

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 05:45:58 PM »

Whoa, just got the wife to say, "whateva" to me being gone most of the day, so I can ride with the club and my buddy Joe.  Halleluiah!
J_Slyter

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2008, 06:52:36 PM »

Whoa, just got the wife to say, "whateva" to me being gone most of the day, so I can ride with the club and my buddy Joe.  Halleluiah!

I don't know about "whateva".

Kinda reminds me of a for sale ad on a Gixxer. Apparently the guy's misunderstanding of his wife's comment before he bought the bike became his reason for selling. He included in the ad....I guess, "Do whatever the f&*k you want to doesn't mean what I though it meant".
Smitch

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2008, 08:12:15 PM »

I've seen that too!  Oh jeez, you're right John, I'm screwed!
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2008, 10:21:13 AM »

I may or may not be there....I have an all day event on Saturday, so an all day event Sunday may not make the Wife or girlfriend happy! laughingdp
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2008, 11:55:43 AM »

Parts should be here by this weekend..... prolly won't have the bike registered yet though....... Monday I should be  [moto] woooohoooooo!!!!!
Here's your FedEx tracking number to get that bike finished up... 468696310096002 = 70 pounds of goods...on the way.

Chris

It's in Reno NV early Thursday morning. Expected delivery date of Saturday...... holy Shizzle, if I'm home when it arrives I'll probably pee on myself!!!!

Smitch

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2008, 05:46:47 PM »

You're getting Saturday delivery?  Good for you.  I always get screwed into waiting until the following Monday for highly anticipated deliveries.
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

You're getting Saturday delivery?  Good for you.  I always get screwed into waiting until the following Monday for highly anticipated deliveries.
If it doesn't show up now I'm blaming you for jinxing me!!!  Angry Where the hell is Henderson,CO? It has arrived there apparrently?Huh?? Oh map quest shows N. of Denver. Hell I'd drive to get it if I have to!!  Grin

« Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 06:01:15 PM by WannaDucBad » Logged

Smitch

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2008, 07:54:54 PM »

If it doesn't show up now I'm blaming you for jinxing me!!!  Angry Where the hell is Henderson,CO? It has arrived there apparrently?Huh?? Oh map quest shows N. of Denver. Hell I'd drive to get it if I have to!!  Grin

I've been where you are bud, but I'm usually waiting on UPS going "Commerce City, never heard of it!"

How cool would it be for you to roll up to Montague's Sunday morning?  I might have to buy you a drink.  Either way, we'll toast you when you get her up and running.
flynbulldog

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2008, 07:31:17 AM »

Hey it's 9:27 on Sunday, I'm obviously not going to make it - but for future reference where's Montagues?

I'm not a Co springs dude but I do live pretty far south, I may be able to join you guys once in a while.  chug
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2008, 08:51:43 AM »

Were not Colo Spgs exclusive so all are welcome.  waytogo Monte's is on S. Tejon. Best way toget there is exit I-25 at the Tejon/Nevada exit, then go north on Tejon, it's right there within a couple blocks on the right side. If it's the right day of the week you'll see the Ducs!!

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2008, 12:35:52 PM »

Nice meeting up with you guys in Deckers and doing the run up the hill!

Here's to the next time! chug

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: