Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 07:09:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened???  (Read 2244 times)
Turkish

« on: May 16, 2008, 04:01:05 AM »

Well I guess I finally found the Oz Monsters again.  Talk about the parents changing the locks on the house doors while you're out of town for a while  Grin.
I thought this arvo that it had been a few months since I'd checked in on the site and found the other site had been invaded by a thousand flashing adds with none of the old names posting on there.  I did see a post by Ita that mentioned a new site by Rob but unfortunately ***********.org didn't come up with much so a google search, Big's Flikr site and a handy link led me here.
I havent looked through any posts yet so if the Subject title has already been answered feel free to flame me.
Still Monsterless since I sold it in Jan but did ride an 848 the other day (my old mans with less than 1000km on it), but I've been limiting myself to make sure the bug stays dormant for a bit longer.
The family is however enjoying the whole waterski thing so the sale of the monster did go to a good cause.
Anyway, enough about my duc-less existence.  Time to flick through some posts and catch up on all the happenings.
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 04:05:11 AM »

Welcome Turkish, its only been about 10 days. Better tick the NT box in the Ozmo (Re)Intro thread.

Believe post content at your own risk.
Turkish

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »

Welcome Turkish, its only been about 10 days. Better tick the NT box in the Ozmo (Re)Intro thread.

thanks,  have just posted on the intro.
Spider
Ozmonsters: degenerating nicely since 2008

I may be long, but I fold up nicely

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 06:36:09 PM »

Turkish, glad you made it, finally the NT brigade has arrived. You can post the jetski in the 'show your ride' section!
bigiain
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 05:18:25 AM »

Big's Flikr site and a handy link led me here.

Glad I could help! And welcome back...

big

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: