Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 07:03:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Northern TX DUC Riders  (Read 1945 times)
adpeacock
ArmyDucRider

« on: April 12, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »

hey,
     Does anyone live in the Wichita Falls area, I currently live in Lawton, OK and I am looking to join a riding club.  I feel like I am the only Desmo rider among Japanese aftermarket parts, and overpriced Harley's.  Well thanks for reading the post, thanks

Adam

-2005Monster 620 Dark, Monsterparts Carbon Fiber Beer Tray, Pazzo Levers, Dunlop Qualifiers, CF Front Fairing
"Japanese Bikes are like supermodels; great to look at but full of aftermarket parts."
adpeacock
ArmyDucRider

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »

Glad you found us, don't personally know of any Ducati owners in your part of the woods. Does anything bring you to the DFW area? Work, family, friends? You are more than welcome to join us for rides, etc. if you are in the area. Just continue to watch the local board and see if anything works for you. If your bike needs service work where do you go from Lawton?
Nothing really brings me down the DFW area, unless you guys are going for a ride.  Yeah I will definitely keep an eye on the board.  Well I usually do the service my self unless it is something serious, I take it up to OK City which is the closest ducati dealership because I was told by the places down here they won't even turn a wrench on it at all.  This is completely disheartening and makes me never want to buy an Aftermarket Special (Japanese Bikes).  thanks for the message back.

-2005Monster 620 Dark, Monsterparts Carbon Fiber Beer Tray, Pazzo Levers, Dunlop Qualifiers, CF Front Fairing
"Japanese Bikes are like supermodels; great to look at but full of aftermarket parts."
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 05:09:34 PM »

Howdy & Welcome waytogo

We've got a few folks West of Ft. Worth, but nobody that I know of as far as Wichita Falls....

We usually have a couple trips to either Arkansas or the Texas Hill Country every year- join us if you can.

Definitely let us know if you're ever near DFW [moto] drink chug

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
caffeinejunkee

'07 M695--sold; red '96 900SS CR; '04 Busa--sold

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 05:53:28 PM »

Howdy & Welcome waytogo

We've got a few folks West of Ft. Worth, but nobody that I know of as far as Wichita Falls....

We usually have a couple trips to either Arkansas or the Texas Hill Country every year- join us if you can.

Definitely let us know if you're ever near DFW [moto] drink chug

+1 join us when you are able.  waytogo [moto]

I live in northwest Tarrant and get as far as Wise and Cooke Counties quite a bit, but not WF. I've been through there once, though; does that count.  laughingdp

adpeacock
ArmyDucRider

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 11:31:08 AM »

+1 join us when you are able.  waytogo [moto]

I live in northwest Tarrant and get as far as Wise and Cooke Counties quite a bit, but not WF. I've been through there once, though; does that count.  laughingdp

thanks everyone for the great support.  I met another guy through this site that lives in WF.  I am hopeing to go down there for a couple of weekends.  Does anyone have a schedule on when the gatherings are this summer so I can make plans if you don't mind me tagging along?  Thanks again for the hospitality and support.

muskrat

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 05:07:14 PM »

post on here when you're coming, preferrably more than a few days in advance, and someone will chime in I'm sure.  There's always something going on

Can we thin the gene pool? 

2015 MTS 1200
09 Electra Glide
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: