Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:45:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valley Freeways Closures & Restrictions Weekend of May 16 ~ 19  (Read 1170 times)
LQQKR

996 (red of course) & SV650 for the track

« on: May 16, 2008, 08:11:15 AM »

Sorry no PDF yet. 

1 Eastbound Loop 101 (Pima Freeway) closed between Cave Creek Rd. and Tatum Blvd. for carpool lane construction. Westbound Loop 101 left lane closed between Tatum Blvd. and 32nd St. Northbound SR 51 on-ramps at Union Hills Dr. and Bell Rd. closed. Northbound SR 51 ramp to eastbound Loop 101 also closed. DETOUR: Eastbound Loop 101 drivers should use southbound Seventh St. or Cave Creek Rd. to eastbound Union Hills Dr. or Bell Rd.
 2 a.m. Saturday – 5 a.m. Monday
(May 19)

2 Loop 101 (Price Freeway) closed in both directions between University Dr. and Broadway Rd. for light rail project. Loop 202 ramps to southbound Loop 101 and US 60 ramps to northbound Loop 101 closed. DETOUR: Loop 101 traffic will be detoured along frontage roads in both directions. Loop 202 and US 60 drivers use alternate routes around ramp closures.
 11 p.m. Friday - noon Sunday
(May 18)

3 Southbound I-17 narrowed to one lane between Yorkshire Dr. and Union Hills Dr. for freeway widening. Loop 101 ramps to southbound I-17 closed. DETOUR: Use southbound 19th or 35th avenues to Union Hills Dr. to access southbound I-17.

10 p.m. Saturday – 9 a.m. Sunday
(May 18)
  Southbound I-17 on-ramp south of Yorkshire Dr. permanently closed for freeway expansion. DETOUR: Drivers should continue on the southbound frontage road to enter the freeway at Union Hills Dr.

Starting 9 p.m. Saturday
(May 17)

4 I-17 closed intermittently in both directions between Rose Garden Ln. and Deer Valley Rd. for freeway widening and utility work.DETOUR: Expect 15-minute closures. Allow extra travel time.
 4 a.m. – noon Sunday
(May 18)

5 Northbound I-17 narrowed to one lane between Dixileta Dr. and Carefree Highway (State Route 74) for freeway widening project. DETOUR: Allow extra travel time and merge safely in the construction zone.
 9 p.m. Friday - 7 a.m. Saturday
(May 17)
9 p.m. Saturday - 7 a.m. Sunday
( May 18)
9 p.m. Sunday - 5 a.m. Monday
(May 19)

6 Northbound State Route 143 closed between I-10 and McDowell Rd. for bridge maintenance. DETOUR: For access to Sky Harbor Airport, use I-10 to Buckeye Rd.
 11 p.m. Friday – 5 a.m. Monday
(May 19)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: