Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 19, 2024, 07:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official DMF Wedding Invitation  (Read 3620 times)
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« on: April 22, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »

The pleasure of your company is requested at the marriage of Amber Marie Silva to Marvel Neils Peterson on Saturday, the Twenty Seventh of June, Two Thousand and Nine at Four O’Clock in the afternoon...

Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt and attire!                 

Wedding:  First Presbyterian Church 230 NE Ninth Street Bend, OR 
Reception at our Home following: 15725 Park Drive La Pine, OR

As far as lodging and such, there are many hotels/motels in both Bend (30 miles away from our home/reception) and La Pine (8 miles away).  La Pine State Park is less than a mile from our home and there is lots of camping available there.  We also have an acre lot and will have some limited camping options for those that partake in too much Barley Pop.  If you didn't notice, the theme is Hawaiian and we're roasting a pig in celebration!  One of Broken Tops' chefs will be catering the reception and it's going to be fantastic!  We hope to have a keg going but if there is a specific libation you prefer, remember to bring enough for the beautiful Bride and the Groom.

That's all for now.  If you have any further questions, post them here and we'll answer as best we can.  We are registered at both that French Fashion Store (Target) and at Macy's.  We'd register at Bend Euro or Moto Corsa but they wouldn't allow us to do so.

Muchos thank you all and hope to see you at the wedding!!

Amber (Gracie/Vixen750) and Marvel (Marvellous)

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
bnbmike

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:42:06 PM »

Can't be there because of guests at the B&B, but glad the proposal was at our B&B! 
chug Vino! drink Kiss

Mike & Laura

Had 2001 Monster 750 Dark, last of the carbby's.
Has 2011 Multistrada 1200 ST
marvellous

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:47 PM »

No, the honor was ours... Love your place and we WILL be back!!  Smiley

Thank you my friend!
G & M

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 11:43:36 AM »

AUGH I'm still seething about my dad's stupid wedding on the SAME DAY!!

Trust me, I would MUCH rather go to yours than his, but family first and all that jazz.  bang head

Darkhorse den mother
NEIKOS
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 01:33:40 PM »

Still think I need to make it down once before though.

At least see y'all once in person before hand.  Maybe see if after a few hours time with me you still want to invite me  Wink
marvellous

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 08:56:18 PM »

You know your invited Baldy... sheesh...  And yes, you need to come visit us soon!

JDucati
The indispensable

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009, 09:12:02 PM »

Bend Oregon?  June?  Hell if work permits.

Ill be there.  Sounds like a good trip.

~JD

2003 Ducati Monster 800ie Dark
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2009, 12:06:52 AM »

June?  I'll be there, provided I find work in this region.  Who knows... there's a one-in-a-million chance Lancair will hire me and I'll be living in Redmond! (wouldn't that be convenient?)

Vino!

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
marvellous

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2009, 05:43:01 PM »

That'd be cool!  Good luck my friend!

marvellous

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2009, 08:51:14 PM »

Wow, I figured more people would vote for 'we hate you'... not G, of course, just me... Smiley

Mother
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2009, 01:58:46 AM »

make the beast with two backs, I didn't realize it was an option
marvellous

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2009, 09:26:25 AM »

That's what ya get for not readin' the stuff... and things...

Grin

duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 11:35:51 PM »

Well this is good!  Since I've landed a job near Hood River, I'll still be within driving/riding distance.  waytogo  Barring anything like OT that weekend, or any conflicting wedding dates (bugger, I've got friends and family getting married on too many weekends to remember this summer), I am planning to be there.

Cheers!  chug

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
NEIKOS
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2009, 07:18:00 AM »

Still think I need to make it down once before though.

At least see y'all once in person before hand.  Maybe see if after a few hours time with me you still want to invite me  Wink

Been there, done that.  waytogo

You think my coat is loud?  You should see my hawaii'n shirt!  laughingdp
NEIKOS
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2009, 09:19:35 AM »

AUGH I'm still seething about my dad's stupid wedding on the SAME DAY!!

Trust me, I would MUCH rather go to yours than his, but family first and all that jazz.  bang head

Yah, know . . . I think I saw your dad's fiancee with some guy at a place with her panites hanging out of her pocket.

Might want to talk to your dad about that  Wink  Evil  Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: