Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:14:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SQUIDS were out in full force today in NW 23rd.  (Read 3144 times)
SaltLick
« on: May 16, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »

Good lord theyve unleased the gates of squidly hell. 

I actually saw a Kawa Ninja go by with someone dressed up like a ninja riding it, with a full ninja headpiece and real sword on his back going down 23rd.

I also saw two rice burners totally run a complete red light on 23rd and barely i mean barely missed being demolished by this big truck, of course they were wearing wife beaters and tennis shoes, and tore through the redlight on NW 23rd doing about 50mph (on the corner of NW 23rd and lovejoy at noon on a friday) if you know that area you know how busy it is and not built for speed.

Ha ha unleash the squids!
JohnnyDucati

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »

Yeah, I've seen that Ninja dude with the sword.  Actually, I think you meant to say he was dressed like a Samurai, right?

Had the funky helmet with the skirt around the neck in the back, the face mask with the mustache?  All blacked out on a Hayabusa, I believe.  I saw him a week or two ago on 23rd.

Friggin' squids - I hope they don't hurt anybody on that street.  There's ped crossings at every intersection and they could easily run over a civilian.

Also, that squidly behaviour could back lash onto us civilized moto drivers.  I can foresee the cops doing a crack down all bikers on 23rd following the Fox News 12 Exclusive at 10:  Bad Bikers Threaten Public Safety in the Pearl!!  Shauna Parsons reports on bikers revving their motors and making loud threatening noises!  Fox News asks, Should They All Be Banned from Downtown? . . .  Shocked
SaltLick
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2008, 06:54:04 PM »

Yeah, I've seen that Ninja dude with the sword.  Actually, I think you meant to say he was dressed like a Samurai, right?

Had the funky helmet with the skirt around the neck in the back, the face mask with the mustache?  All blacked out on a Hayabusa, I believe.  I saw him a week or two ago on 23rd.

Friggin' squids - I hope they don't hurt anybody on that street.  There's ped crossings at every intersection and they could easily run over a civilian.

Also, that squidly behaviour could back lash onto us civilized moto drivers.  I can foresee the cops doing a crack down all bikers on 23rd following the Fox News 12 Exclusive at 10:  Bad Bikers Threaten Public Safety in the Pearl!!  Shauna Parsons reports on bikers revving their motors and making loud threatening noises!  Fox News asks, Should They All Be Banned from Downtown? . . .  Shocked

ha ha yeah thats him. I thought it was a ninja on a ninja cause its so frikkin cheesy.   chug
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »

Squids were out today too. Saw a dude without his helmet strapped. It was on, just not secured. 'Course he had the obligatory wife beater and shorts on too. We all glared at him as he rode by.

Darkhorse den mother
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2008, 03:21:26 PM »

Seen more and more of them this week.  OMW to work today, I'm all geared up and the kid on the CBR passing me the other way was in a t-shirt, shorts and flip flops...

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
scott_araujo

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2008, 05:02:06 PM »

I was dieing the other day in my jacket, really hot in traffic.  But flips flops?  I often vary how much gear I'm wearing but I can't even imagine wearing flip flops.  I yelled at my friend several years ago for riding her bike from the driveway into the garage with flip flops.  Oh well, land of the free.

Scott
SaltLick
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2008, 08:00:01 PM »

good lord ive never seen so many people riding thier bike in shorts as i did today.  Good for them!

the theme for today seemed to be shorts, a tank top, sandals and a half helmet.
Bendy

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2008, 08:38:56 PM »

They'll learn the hard way when they finally experience road rash, or worse.
SaltLick
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2008, 09:44:46 PM »

the one that made me cringe was some dope on his harley, shorts, tshirt half helmet and his young KID on the back in.......of course!  shorts, tshirt, and sandals. They were going through the worst traffic as well, i bet that kids legs were roasting from the heat off the pipes alone. I guess neither of them have burned thier legs on a tail pipe, something i did once when i was a kid and i still have the baseball sized skin graph looking thing on my leg from it.

its one thing to be stupid enough to dress like that, but letting your little kid wear that while riding is ridiculous.
NEIKOS
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 09:40:27 AM »

I saw a guy last summer with a toddler (under 2 years old) sitting on the gas tank riding down the road.  Kid had no helmet, no gear at all.

I was so pissed I pulled over and called LEO.

JACKASS!
Ducatiloo

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »

I like the squid groupies that wear shorts and bikini tops.
There are some places where road rash should never be seen  Lips Sealed

750 SS 01    800 S2R 05  Aprilia RST 1000 futura
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: