Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 12:30:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEDOC Trackday  (Read 1440 times)
The Architect

« on: May 17, 2008, 10:34:12 AM »

So I signed up for my first trackday.    Grin    I find out that there may not be enough folks signed up for it and it might get cancelled.    Angry  I (we) need more people to sign up.  From what i understand it that it is mostly Ducati owners.  It sounds like it will be a lot of fun.

This is a copy of the post from the NEDOC site:

http://nedoc.org/forums/index.php?topic=245.0

Hi guys,

I am proud to announce our first ever NEDOC track day event in conjunction with BCM Ducati of New Hampshire.

If you haven't ever done a track day, you're missing out on one of truly enjoyable aspects of motorcycling. Trackdays are for everyone who wants to improve their riding skills in a controlled environment and be a better rider on the street. It is not practice time for racers.

Most importantly, they are incredibly fun and a great way to meet other NEDOC members who share your passion for motorcycles and especially Ducati's. Don't be intimidated if you've never done one before, these are friendly events and you will be made to feel welcome.

The details of the event are as follows:

Date: 06/05/2008
Time: 8:00am
Cost: $250
Track: NHMS Loudon New Hampshire

For more specifics and info about trackday preperation, go to the BCM website at www.bcmducati.com and check out the "Inz n Outz" page.

For sign up and payment, contact BCM directly.

Feel free to post any questions here as well....

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: