Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 12:46:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FRIDAY 6.19.09 - CHICAGO - 1st ANNUAL CHICAGO SHAKEDOWN RIDE  (Read 3962 times)
ProTeal55

HalfFastChicago.Com

« on: May 12, 2009, 12:45:41 PM »

WHAT:1st Annual CHICAGO SHAKEDOWN
WHEN: Friday June 19th 2009
WHERE:
Start: Liberty Lounge (3341 N. Western - Chicago, IL 60618)
End:   Cobra Lounge (235 N. Ashland - Chicago, IL 60607)
WHY: Why Not ?
WHATS GOING ON:
6pm - Meet up @ The Liberty
7:30pm - Leave 4 ride thru Chicago's underbelly. All riders will get a map/description of the ride incase of seperation from the main pack.
? - End up @ Cobra Lounge for $2.50 PBR Tall Boys, Rock N' Roll, Grub, $4 Jamesons, and whatever else you might feel like doing.
The band CEALEDKASKET plays @ 10pm...

The   Chicago   Shakedown   is   sponsored   by:
Pabst Blue Ribbon
http://www.pabst.com
Half Fast Chicago
http://www.halffastchicago.com
Cobra Lounge
http://www.cobralounge.com
ManGlaze Matte Polish
http://www.manglaze.com

And the day after (Saturday 6/20/09):
WHAT: Mods Vs. Rockers Meetup
WHEN: Saturday June 20th 2009
TIME: Meetup @ 12PM - Leave @ 1-1:30pm
WHERE: Joe's Barber Shop @ 2641 W. Fullerton- Chicago
(across from the Fireside Bowling Alley)
http://www.JoesBarberShopChicago.com
WHY: Meeting point for riders from the city/burbs to meetup before heading to Mods Vs. Rockers on Lincoln ave. All bikes/makes/models/riders are welcome....

« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 03:44:03 AM by ProTeal55 » Logged

ProTeal55 a.k.a JoeyCocks a.k.a Joe
Member: Half Fast Chicago

http://www.HalfFastChicago.com
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

Bellagio  Evil
Bellagio
Leo Vince pipes give me a

Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a Beautiful Corpse

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »

Beck... I'm 100 percent down for this. It's my girls birthday weekend and she's from Chicago so I'm going for the ride on Friday night but not the show on Saturday (bbq at her nonna's house). I've already cleared this ride with the lady so lets make this one happen! No bullshit excuses from either of us. The COWs are going to be in effect!

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 10:37:23 AM »

Beck... I'm 100 percent down for this. It's my girls birthday weekend and she's from Chicago so I'm going for the ride on Friday night but not the show on Saturday (bbq at her nonna's house). I've already cleared this ride with the lady so lets make this one happen! No bullshit excuses from either of us. The COWs are going to be in effect!
as long as my bike is back from the 6000 mile service i am 100% in,...
i'll be in touch with you once I get back from canada
ducatiloo
good ol boy
you gentlemen down for this??

Bellagio

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 04:03:22 PM »

Well, it's been settled.  Back and I are in.  So far the plan is to meet up at House Of Harley (62nd & Layton in Greenfield, WI) around 2:45 so we can be on the road by 3:00 and head down to the Chi.  Traffic is going to be ridic is my guess, so we should make it down to Liberty Lounge by 6:00.

What other COWs are coming, should be a rocking good time fellas!

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 08:21:12 PM »

bellagio what hotel can i book near there that is safe for me and my bike?
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »

also you should take off of work that day, that way we can leave early go get some beer/lunch on rush street!!
we're gonna be f8ucked leaving at 4pm with traffic
Bellagio

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 07:25:38 PM »

Alright, I can dip from work at 2 on Friday, that'll give us plenty of time for a Perroni on Rush. If you want roll down a little bit early and take a Buell 1125R out for a demo ride. Seriously... super fun. Oh, and I might be rocking a one piece Dianese suit for the ride down, it'd be money. Adria is checking out hotels in the area for you, but I'd also check with Joey Cocks on MOCHA or the Half-Fast Chicago forum.

That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 07:42:22 AM »

Alright, I can dip from work at 2 on Friday, that'll give us plenty of time for a Perroni on Rush. If you want roll down a little bit early and take a Buell 1125R out for a demo ride. Seriously... super fun. Oh, and I might be rocking a one piece Dianese suit for the ride down, it'd be money. Adria is checking out hotels in the area for you, but I'd also check with Joey Cocks on MOCHA or the Half-Fast Chicago forum.

cool cool, if your going full leathers i will as well a 2 piece... thanks man gonna be a good time
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2009, 02:08:26 PM »

no others? c'mon people
Bellagio

« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2009, 07:40:37 PM »

I might have another guy on an HD FatBob come down with us too. I'll see if I'm rockin the Dianese down there. just hoping for good weather! I think all the other COWs need to be put out to pasture...

That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »

im rocking jeans it's gonna suck if i fall but at least ill be comfy
yea if its raining im out
That Nice Guy Beck!

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 12:26:51 PM »

lets pray to the sun gods because right now its saying thunderstorms for the 19th in wi and chicago  bow down rain keep away dammit!!!!!!!!!
WarrenJ

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »

I'd go but city driving scares the poop out of me.  I've put 2000+ miles on the Monster in the last two months but virtually all rural (a few of those miles in the triple digits)  I'd rather dodge deer than soccer moms - call me a wimp

Sometime this summer, I am planning a 500+ mile loop up to Bayfield and Duluth/Superior and other points of interest on the monster.  Should be interesting. 

Have a great time in Chicago!  If you like seafood, I'd recommend Chinns in Wheeling.

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
Bellagio

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 08:28:01 AM »

Warren, we'll keep you safe.  So plan on meeting us and riding down!  Real jacked for this fellas (and ladies).  We're making this happen.  We've got 4 confirmed, Beck is your HD friend coming with?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: