Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 02:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I HATE IT when...........  (Read 13708 times)
causeofkaos

« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2009, 08:01:08 AM »

get in a rush to get out of the restroom and zip up onto my shaft (yeah that one ) done it twice once when i was 9 and about 3 weeks ago.
Second time almost felt good <- that should have gone into the confessions thread i know.

Favorite convo i read on this board
"PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN"
"F**K U IT HAPPENED"

Suzuki Blvd M109R " Sliver " = assassinated by cager
PW 696 " Pearl " = traded in
M1100 " Loki " = Viking God of mischief ( Goddess in this case )
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty pristine body, but rather to come in sliding sideways all used up screaming F*CK YEAH WHAT A RDIE!!
erkishhorde

« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2009, 12:12:59 PM »

... there is a vagrant lingering around in the parking lot when you go in for lunch. I get really paranoid that they'll make the beast with two backs with my bike while I'm eating because I didn't give them money and I'm not going to give them money just so I don't have to worry about it.

Happened to me again today when I went to Taco Hell. This kid about high school age comes up to me mumbling about wanting a dollar while I'm walking in with my helmet on. She was coming out so I thought she'd leave afterward (the regular vagrant always asks for change and then moseys along when he doesn't get any). Well, she didn't. She camped around the corner outside so I went back to get my tank bag off my bike. It doesn't have much in it but I still wouldn't be happy if something happened to it. Then she comes inside to eat food that her friend bought and the leave at about the time I finish my first taco. 2 more to go and I'm worrying. She comes back in about 5 minutes later and gets a small drink and gives me a look when she's leaving. I get outside and they're lingering around my bike and the girl is fiddling with a broken pair of sunglasses and when she sees me come up she throws it on the floor next to my bike.  Angry Gah! I was so paranoid the whole way home that the bike was going to blow up on me. I don't see anything wrong with it though.

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2009, 12:17:51 PM »

^^^ So what your saying is, your afraid of high school girls?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
erkishhorde

« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2009, 12:43:21 PM »

^^^ So what your saying is, your afraid of high school girls?

I guess...  laughingdp Only if they look like bums and linger around my bike though. And it's more of a fear of what they did to my bike as opposed to them in person.  Tongue

Ew! Cooties!  cheeky

moto-zen

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2009, 12:47:25 PM »

I'll set this one up for you.
I was in the 1% of the male population that needed surgical encouragement to get a couple of things to drop when I was younger. Post-op: In the hospital for 3 days of recovery with a string of nylon from each "boy", through the sack, attached to bandages on each thigh. Over a period of 2 weeks I was to gradually stand up straighter each day to allow those threads to pull the testes down further. Well, during my second night in the hospital I had one of those "falling down the stairs" dreams. Apparently when I have those, I kick my legs straight out. The next morning the doctor laughed saying he'd never seen a full descension happen so quickly. Asshole. Angry

The democracy will cease to exist  when you
take away from those who are willing to work and
give to those who are not. - Thomas Jefferson
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2009, 12:57:34 PM »

I was in the 1% of the male population that needed surgical encouragement to get a couple of things to drop when I was younger. Post-op: In the hospital for 3 days of recovery with a string of nylon from each "boy", through the sack, attached to bandages on each thigh. Over a period of 2 weeks I was to gradually stand up straighter each day to allow those threads to pull the testes down further. Well, during my second night in the hospital I had one of those "falling down the stairs" dreams. Apparently when I have those, I kick my legs straight out. The next morning the doctor laughed saying he'd never seen a full descension happen so quickly. Asshole. Angry

So....you're a post-op boy?

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Raux
« Reply #81 on: August 03, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »

OMG.. i'm sorry i'm laughing.. best laugh i've had since i wrecked my bike...
moto-zen

« Reply #82 on: August 03, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »

Glad I could help! Cheesy

moto-zen

« Reply #83 on: August 03, 2009, 02:01:23 PM »

So....you're a post-op boy?
No. I was a boy pre-op, and a man post-op. My voice dropped two octaves the morning after the dream, and I grew hair on the way home! Wink 

Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #84 on: August 03, 2009, 03:36:11 PM »

No. I was a boy pre-op, and a man post-op. My voice dropped two octaves the morning after the dream, and I grew hair on the way home! Wink 

BBWAAA!!!  That was hilarious. Good shet right there.  applause

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

corndog67
« Reply #85 on: August 03, 2009, 07:03:39 PM »

Speaking of teenage girls who mooch money, I always ask them if they want to earn it.  It usually just pisses them off.   And I don't leave my bike where I can't see it.

I hated it when I cut the tip of my right index finger (my best nose picker), off in a Bridgeport Milling Machine back in the 80's.   I went to drug rehab right after that (I had been up for about 4 days when that happened). 

I also hate it when people call car drivers cagers.    That is so.....so......so.......Easyriders.    Bro. 
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2009, 04:49:23 AM »

I have a Jeep with a full 6 point roll cage. When I drive it I use the term cage quite regularly. Never saw Easyrider.  Wink

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2009, 06:08:49 AM »

I also hate it when people call car drivers cagers.    That is so.....so......so.......Easyriders.    Bro. 

Finally someone said it. Thanks, that pisses me off as much as "twisties".  Roll Eyes

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2009, 07:09:20 AM »

Finally someone said it. Thanks, that pisses me off as much as "twisties".  Roll Eyes

I'm gonna go hit the twisties after work in my cage.  Grin

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 11:03:08 AM by Ducaholic » Logged

erkishhorde

« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2009, 07:44:54 AM »

I hate it when spell check underlines "twisties"  cheeky

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: