Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 10:21:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monthly Ducati Ride  (Read 115461 times)
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #450 on: March 12, 2011, 10:55:20 PM »

Looks like I posted on the wrong topic, it was a good day of riding and met two new fellows.  Good job Gene for leading the way.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #451 on: March 12, 2011, 11:10:35 PM »

Had a good ride today with Jing, Ken, new guys Jeff on his HyperM Evo 1100 SP and Cody on his 848...Jose was a no show so we did the usual Sunday ride less Tantalus and the Pali... [moto]

This adds fuel to my argument against the Sat. rides but it sounds like you guys had fun all the same ........ definitely not like the SS rides of a year or so ago.....

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #452 on: March 13, 2011, 05:43:19 AM »

No Tantalus?  I really miss that road...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #453 on: March 13, 2011, 07:41:48 AM »

It was the AARP version...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #454 on: March 13, 2011, 09:00:25 PM »

I really miss riding behind you, watching you shake your head in disgust when some cager spoils the run... Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #455 on: March 14, 2011, 02:24:57 AM »

I really miss riding behind you, watching you shake your head in disgust when some cager spoils the run... Grin

Good thing you weren't closer, otherwise you might have heard some things that would've made the sailor in you blush.   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #456 on: April 05, 2011, 10:47:07 PM »

This coming Sunday is the April Monthly Ride ---- 10:30 meet up at South Seas and ride out around 11:00 am. Let's hope that there is good weather and more new folks. I will try to influence the route some more and also make it more friendly to the newer riders. May need some help from the regulars on that. We used to have big rides in the past and while that is not what I go for on a weekly basis it is still fun to see lots of new folks, or old folks, and different bikes. A lot of folks dropped out because of a bit of the street racer mentality at the front so I will try to set a different tone even if the group splits. We can always have check points where we meet up at slightly different times.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #457 on: April 06, 2011, 12:13:54 AM »

Unfortunately I won't be making this one... Sad

hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #458 on: April 07, 2011, 07:34:07 AM »

This coming Sunday is the April Monthly Ride ---- 10:30 meet up at South Seas and ride out around 11:00 am. Let's hope that there is good weather and more new folks. I will try to influence the route some more and also make it more friendly to the newer riders. May need some help from the regulars on that. We used to have big rides in the past and while that is not what I go for on a weekly basis it is still fun to see lots of new folks, or old folks, and different bikes. A lot of folks dropped out because of a bit of the street racer mentality at the front so I will try to set a different tone even if the group splits. We can always have check points where we meet up at slightly different times.

sounds good to me, and even though i havnt been out enough to be considered a regular ill be happy to have your back in this matter. hope to see you guys this weekend

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
sta

« Reply #459 on: April 07, 2011, 08:16:48 AM »

I will be there.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #460 on: April 08, 2011, 08:00:27 PM »

bow down to the rain gods and prey for good  [moto] weather this weekend.

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #461 on: April 09, 2011, 03:49:57 AM »

Weather gods here have not been happy.  Wed & Thurs, it's been sunny, almost windless and warm while I was stuck at work.  This weekend, which started yesterday it will be cold, cloudy and rainy on Fri & Sat and warming up a touch (a completely cloudy warm) for Sun.  Forecast for Mon through Thurs next week?  Sunny and warm, with showers arriving just in time for the weekend.

boo

sta

« Reply #462 on: April 10, 2011, 05:03:38 AM »

It's 0310 and just getting ready for bed.   not sure if I will wake up in time for the ride...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #463 on: April 10, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »

Not a bad ride today. Had fun and no one got crazy. I bailed a tad early up at the Tantalus lookout. There was talk of lunch at Hooters. Personally had I stayed I would have pushed for Gordon Biersch. Better food and better service. But then that's just me.  laughingdp  Got a tad wet going over the Pali but dried out by the time I got home.  [moto]

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #464 on: April 11, 2011, 02:03:09 AM »

Gordon Biersch: better food and better service.

And there's still pretty ladies to look at.   Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 43   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: