Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 06, 2024, 05:25:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sidi Vertigo Air Boots  (Read 2795 times)
DesmonsterS4RS

"The Desmodromic Symphony"

« on: May 19, 2008, 12:49:45 PM »

I just got them last Friday so I haven't got to do alot of riding in them but they are outstanding so far. The perforations flow a TON of air once you are moving down the road. These boots would be great for anyone who rides in 80 deg + weather. The adjustable calf system is another great feature it allows you to tighten them up if you are wearing them under jeans, and loosen them  if you are tucking sport pants into them.

The sizing is a little strange, I wear a size 10.5 - 11 shoe, and according to Sidi's sizing chart that puts me in a 45. I tried on a 45, and they felt too big so I tried the 44 they are a little tight in the toe area (not painful or anything) but the rest of the boot feels perfect. I would defineatly recomend trying on some Sidi's before you purchase them.

They look awesome too  waytogo waytogo I will post some pics later.

07 S4RS, Full Arrows (CF), DP ECU, Open Airbox, K&N, Speedymoto Gold "Kukri" PP, Rizoma Clutch Cover, DP Gel Seat, Cookies1 Tail Chop, 14 Tooth Front Sprocket, CRG LS, Dyno Tuned by AMS 132rwhp, 74 lb ft.
teddy037.2
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 08:53:57 PM »

yeah, sidi's chart was a tad big for me as well... US 8 had me in a 42, but that was too loose. 41 fits me perfect as long as I'm wearing super thin coolmax socks.

and as a rider in 80+ weather all year round, my non-air boots aren't terribly uncomfy.

that said, vertigos are high on my list for 'next' boot  waytogo
Grappa

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 12:44:03 AM »

I also have the Sidi Vertigo Airs.  The perforation does a great job, and the side vent is adjustable and it really works.  I too am a 10.5, occasionally 11.0, and the Sidi chart had me at a 45.  NO WAY!  I wear the 44 with thick socks and its just right.

Ahh... but the servant waits, while the master baits.

Sometimes Aloha means Goodbye.
tanders

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2008, 02:17:30 AM »

tried sidi 44 and they were too small in length, tried 45 and length was good but width was too big. so i went with dainese - the torque ins. the 44 fit me better. much less flashy too which i like.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: