Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:50:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi-Five Bike Night Tonight?  (Read 1245 times)
uptownducati

« on: June 25, 2009, 11:43:33 AM »

Hey I just found out about a 'bike night' at High-Five cycles on 635 and Greenville.  It's suppose to happen every Thursday night during the summer.  Has anyone ever checked this out?

Thanks,
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 12:28:57 PM »

Police  Oh we've heard about this event - Leslie, what a DOLL !  If you go take your camera ( pix of Leslie - please  bacon ), & your gas mask, & your attorney's contact info, and your sense of humor and squiddly adventure.  If they all roll to the Sonic on NW Highway - then the real trouble starts !  Leslie can be viewed without attending this event & she does wear the tight leather in the shop  popcorn !!!

Angry  BULLSHIT is when the LEO's spray Leslie P & her customers with MACE on Friday Night over at High Five Cycles just for hanging out in her own parking lot.  Leslie is an amazing rider, uhh ... BEAUTIFUL, and the popo's who did this should be ashamed of themselves & the bogus way they are handling it.  Motorcycling is not a crime ( well - unless you ride like Surly Blur ) !!

http://cbs11tv.com/local/Leslie.Porterfield.mace.2.843395.html

I know y'all were busy with trackday etc. so I thought I would fill y'all in - I'm halfway inclined to suggest a group meet-up over there.  I like this lady, & this place, & she doesn't deserve this BS !!!   Angry

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
Adrenalix

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »

they go from high five cycles to Cutie Pies in Grapevine now.  Sonic on NW Hwy is no more, from what I hear.  I've been the Cutie Pies a few times and it's pretty much the same crowd (squids) that was at Sonic.  There is a stunt show in the parking lot that's cool if you're into that sort of stuff.  From Cutie Pies, they all ride to Lower Greenville or where ever to grab a few drinks...that's when the crazy stuff happens.  There's approx 200 bikes all going down the same highway, blocking all lanes of traffic, with the front 30 bike or so riding on the back wheel  It's pretty insane.  I rode in the group, once, and was rubbing elbows with the people riding next to me...kinda scary, but a rush nonetheless. 

I recommend getting to Cutie Pies a little early and missing the ride.  It's a good show and great people watching.  Wait until after the main group leaves and then head to the house!

I usually go out there with the SuperMoto group, but I can't make it this week.  I think there's a few of them heading that way tonight though.

2008 Hypermotard (My Mistress)
04 KTM 625 SMC (Sold)
"it's cheaper/easier to upgrade bikes than it is my wife!"
uptownducati

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 04:04:29 PM »

Nice, I'll be there on Molly (the Monster) its yellow (the fast color) so see you guys there...
fastwin
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 05:39:11 PM »

D, Leslie is on the cover of this months American Motorcycle Assoc. magazine. She was featured in a story about famous women in motorcycling. She is the world's fastest woman on a motorcycle. I think her record at Bonnie is somewhere around 232mph. I was in there a few weeks ago getting the Gixxer inspected and I was talking to her about her 998. She told me she picked up BST as a sponsor and she showed me a new set of carbon wheels in her office that will go on her Busa LSR bike. Pretty cool. Great gal! Easy on the eyes too! waytogo

I'm going to get her to sign the AMA mag for my step son. He needs to know that girls rock and should always be respected. Can't learn young enough.
Cyclone
DAS BOOT!

CHAT & SCAT !

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 05:56:49 PM »

[moto] Way Cool ! I will have to get a copy of the Mag - I would love a signed copy myself.  Thanks for the heads -up !  I cannot even imagine going over 200 on a moto ! If you ever need help running an errand over there Fastwin, I could be your chauffeur ..  waytogo

'96 BMW R11 Gs - '72 Honda CT 90
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
Frank Zappa
dhc8guru

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 08:52:34 AM »

The cutie pies meet is kinda fun. I am not into stunting and have yet to figure out the interest. But its fun to watch atleast once. I thought it would be fun to wheelie the Hyper then I had an incident where I bumped the fragile handguard breaking the cheezy endclips. I found out a $2 piece of plastic was actually $225. So the thought of dumping the Duc and getting a huge bill to fix it killed any thought stunting.  bang head
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: