Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 08:02:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We want YOU to come and race in the MRA!  (Read 1368 times)
Desmodromico

« on: July 07, 2009, 06:09:33 AM »

Yes you can race a Monster, or a Supersport, or a Superbike, you name it there is a class for you!

Currently the MRA is selling off some of their rental transponders at over $150 less than new ones. Great time to pick one up and come out for some racing this summer!

If you have already taken the racer certification school your license is only $100 and endurance races are $50 to enter, this is actually cheaper than a trackday as you will get three morning practices and a 30 minute race for only $50!!!

Details here:
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtop...?p=51758#51758

If anyone has questions about what it takes to race as far as bike prep or licensing shoot me a PM I would be happy to help. 

I promise to ride it more than I stare at it....
Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 07:41:09 AM »

On a side note, if you're not sure you wanna race, come out the the track and check out the action. There will be 2-1 passes for track events available soon, which gets you into the event for $5. You're more than welcome to cruise around the pits and see how it's all done. Heck you can even corner work if you wanna see it uber up close, and get paid.

Hit me up if you're interested in coming out. There's enough of us running (Sam, Jacek, soon Ben hopefully, and myself) that you'll not be a stranger out at the track... We have canopies and coolers!
DrDesmo

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 08:18:25 PM »

<bookmark>

Once I get out there the play is likely to be a KLR / F800GS for the street and lots and lots of track/race time ...

Adam

'95 916
'12 800XC
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: