Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 02, 2024, 12:54:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FS: Cutgrafix kit  (Read 1223 times)
WonderBoy

« on: July 10, 2009, 06:34:51 PM »

Bought a Cutgrafix kit a while back with the intention of putting it on my 996, but never got around to it.  So it's up for sale.  It's the Bostrom L&M kit.  Let me know if you're interested.  If you want pictures, here's the link straight to the kit on Cutgrafix:

http://www.cutgrafix.com/Bostrom%202002.htm

High above the muckey muck...
WonderBoy

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 04:13:48 PM »

Anyone?  Buhler?

fastwin
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 06:56:16 PM »

OK, I'm not a candidate for this sale but they make awesome stuff! If anyone has an interest in WB/DFBY's grafix kit please step up to the plate. They make kick ass decal/sticker kits! Superbike Patrick/svoloch can attest to that. He Xerox'd his 999 with the help of someone in the group who will remain unmentioned since she spent about 200 hours doing the kit!! It looks awesome!

I have a Cut-grafix number plate kit for my 999 and it looks to be killer! Have not installled it yet but it looks really good! They make really good stuff! I really like the vintage Martini kits!! Pretty cool!! waytogo Plus they had my order in my mailbox in about 5 business days! No s#@t... from Australia!!! Good folks and really quality kits.

If you have a Tamburini you need to check this out!! waytogo
WonderBoy

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »

Thanks B Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: