Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 07:33:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some great women's gear for sale!!!  (Read 1730 times)
Desmo Elmer

"Maybe not so...."

« on: May 21, 2008, 03:42:40 AM »

My wife has decided to get rid of her 250 Ninja and associated riding gear. Since you're here you prolly don't need the bike, but the gear she has is nice and in like new condition. I thought I'd offer it up to the women here before throwing it  on craigslist. If anyone is interested in anything give me a shout. We'll have some prices figured up this evening (Wed.)

- Really sweet Joe Rocket leather jacket, zip out insulated liner - women's M
- Moto GP mesh jacket with waterproof liner - women's M
- Joe Rocket Alter Ego pants, zip out waterproof liner and removable ventilation panels - unisex small
- Arai Quantum Helmet - small
- Tourmaster Rain Suit I think she wore the jacket once. The tags are still in the pants.

The bike is on craigslist with  link to a webpage with pics   http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/688774169.html

Ross

'04 M800 (R.I.P. Whitey)
'06 S2r 1000 R.I.P
'07 S2r 1000 rubber still down
'05 GasGas MC 250 watch it or she'll loop on ya
'91 Husky 610wxe "paintshaker"
Cookie Monster

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 01:05:02 PM »

hey there-
I'm interested in the jacket and the mesh, can you tell me more about it (color, armour) or post a picture?  It doesn't say ninja on it does it? I find tons of great jackets that say Yamaha and Honda.  Undecided

BTW - I rode (longest ride yet on my new monster [moto]) out to Delano Motor Sports yesterday and I found a textile Joe Rocket M that fit good but it wasn't the one. I like the look of the ducati ones but besides for very spendy they don't have vents like the Joe Rockets do.  Opinions on that? Bobs was pretty picked over and didn't find anything there either.

I have a non-fitted 'fashion leather' but it was so windy yesterday that I thought my ugh leather-sail would pick me and like bike right off the ground.  This bike is lighter than my old 650 - Yikes!

Thanks!
Naomi

97 Ducati Monster 750
06 Triumph 1050 Speed Triple (sexiest bike ever)
Cookie Monster

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 01:34:52 PM »

I'm interested in the jacket and the mesh, can you tell me more about it (color, armour) or post a picture? 

I see the pics online no need to send new ones, just need some prices when you have them. thx naomi

97 Ducati Monster 750
06 Triumph 1050 Speed Triple (sexiest bike ever)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: