Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 12:12:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm sick of this person  (Read 4186 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« on: August 09, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »

Dear mystery haunting ghost,

Please stop haunting my garage. Since last year August, you have been floating around the front of my garage around the hours of 9pm-4am (perhaps later because I have yet to stay there past 4am). The deed is no longer in your name (or your familys) and it is now in legal ownership to the He family.

I am sorry that you are now dead, weather it was a cold blooded axe murder, or your soul simply is seeking someone to communicate with a still living loved one (if she or he is dead, please realize I cannot speak to the dead, if you are stuck in limbo/purgatory, I'm not sure if you qualify as dead, so we may still be able to communicate).

If your intentions are to simply haunt me, I will do everything in my power to silver bullet your ass back to limbo. If you have good intentions please tell the white cat that I only assume you send to tell me you are there, to stop trying to eat my guinea pigs that I have in my garage. I really dont enjoy a blood trail leading to a guinea pigs head every few weeks. I am willing to feed you (the cat, if the animal is a representation of you) if you are willing to stop killing my guinea pigs.

Also, if you are the one responsible for safe guarding my motorcycle from being stolen when my dumb ass leaves it parked outside with the keys in it. Thank You. Otherwise, disregard my last statement.

- He Man

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
red baron

« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »

Poor little guinea piggies. Cry

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
Holden
Sausage Creature

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

cat-b-gone—worked for me! popcorn
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:57:44 PM by Holden » Logged
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »

what ithe make the beast with two backs. what if the soul jumps into anotherr cat?

it doenst help that the neighorhood cats goes missing and im chinese. people will start knocking on my door.

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
brimo

酒後吐真言

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »

what ithe make the beast with two backs. what if the soul jumps into anotherr cat?

it doenst help that the neighorhood cats goes missing and im chinese. people will start knocking on my door.

Well..invite them in for Dim Sum then.....

"The make the beast with two backsin monkey started it..."

From a story by RAT900
http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=54722.msg1015917#msg1015917
NAKID

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 02:36:09 AM »

Yeah, haven't you seen Fallen?

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
Holden
Sausage Creature

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 03:32:49 AM »

laughingdp

try silver bullets. stake the corpse to ward off spirits and neighbors. if that doesn't work, try rearranging your furniture.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 04:26:58 AM »

see, that is funny self deprecating humor

around me we have a huge number of koreans -- i mean the county is about 25% korean.  i was at the store (Lotte, a korean chain) and one of the stockers was talking to another one  -- "some guy asked if we have dog -- do we have dog?"  other stocker -- "hell no, it would be sold out in a minute, so many old guys living here!"  (both korean).. i couldn't help but laugh out loud.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 04:47:37 AM »

a good friend of mine had dog when he lived in China; said it was pretty good if you can get past the fact it is a dog.

No Longer the most hated DMF Member.

By joining others Hate Clubs, it boosts my self-esteem.

1999 M750 (joint ownership)
2004 S4r (mineeee)
2008 KLR650 (wifey's bike, but I steal it)
hypurone
Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Life is not AROUND the corner, Life IS the corner!

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 05:44:53 AM »

Sounds like the GP's are a sacrifice for him/her looking out for yer shit when you pull a no-brainer. Mebbe time to just start feeding the cat (cat food)?

as for this:

around me we have a huge number of koreans -- i mean the county is about 25% korean.  i was at the store (Lotte, a korean chain) and one of the stockers was talking to another one  -- "some guy asked if we have dog -- do we have dog?"  other stocker -- "hell no, it would be sold out in a minute, so many old guys living here!"  (both korean).. i couldn't help but laugh out loud.

That's messed up...  Angry

and this:

a good friend of mine had dog when he lived in China; said it was pretty good if you can get past the fact it is a dog.

That's make the beast with two backsED up!  Angry

'07 S4RS "Testatretta" (In the FASTER color)
I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example!
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 05:54:58 AM »

That's messed up...  Angry

and this:

I am not one to judge.  I eat animals.  I wouldn't eat dog or cat.  I also don't eat pig, but I have eaten plenty of other animals:  goat, bison, deer, antelope, elk, etc. 

I mean, as long as it's not a human, it's not off limits.  People just eat what they have around.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 06:15:18 AM »

What's make the beast with two backsed up?

that our culture treats dogs as pets while another culture eats them?

news flash bro: the US is not the center of the world and there are OTHER CULTURES around the world.

No Longer the most hated DMF Member.

By joining others Hate Clubs, it boosts my self-esteem.

1999 M750 (joint ownership)
2004 S4r (mineeee)
2008 KLR650 (wifey's bike, but I steal it)
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 06:22:39 AM »

umm. don't your people have mirrors for stuff like this?
get a couple of old ladies from mott st and bring them over. your house will be ghost free in no time.
you will also be talked about by every chinese community from MA to SC, and be told you jsut didn't listen to your mom enough i'm sure....  cheeky

my ex's mom used to call cd's "devil mirrors"
i cant spell, pronounce, or rememebr the mandarin word for them though.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
Porsche Monkey
JuddDdd likes my

The DMFer formerly known as Ducaholic

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 07:39:47 AM »

cat-b-gone—worked for me! popcorn

So much more fun with these

if I had a vagina...I'd never leave the house

ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 08:59:49 AM »

So much more fun with these

i'd take 22 magnum over 17 hmr any day for shooting under 200 m

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: