Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 06:17:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cool plane type stuff  (Read 2384 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« on: August 10, 2009, 11:25:55 AM »

Airventure 2009

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »

warthogs!

Evil Evil

waytogo

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »

I loves the A-10's Evil

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Airborne
Crash n' Burn

Monster S2R 800 - ALL BLACK

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »

This video is great publicity for the Experimental Aircraft Association. I'm glad a lot of people are finding this. It was originally hosted on the kid who made its blog, who is a young pilot.

Its ALMOST as cool as being at airventure...

2007 Monster S2R, Vespa GTS 300, Vino 125
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 12:05:48 PM »

warthogs!

Evil Evil

A10 Run Against Taliban Hideout

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 12:11:32 PM »

US Pilot Testing The GAU-8 Avenger Gatling Gun

Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »

lots of cool shit in that vid.

I live right by Martin State airport where some national guard a10s live so we have them circle over the house and the river weekly. 

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 06:32:08 PM »

Great plane, they have one at The Cradle of Aviation Museum not too far from me.

"I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines."   m620 749s r6

www.suspectsunlimited.com
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 03:49:53 AM »

Boy that thing is wicked.

I never knew that gun went 1/3 of the way back  Shocked

Monster Dave

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 06:03:35 AM »

The Hog has been the workhorse of the military for years. It's not that fast, it's not that agile, but it's got serious bite and you don't want to be around when one comes in for an attack.  waytogo

Many planes have been "retired" and I'm glad that the Hog hasn't. The saddest day was when they retired the F-117 and I saw this:

RIP.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2009, 06:16:39 AM »

you don't want to be around when one comes in for an attack.  waytogo

You do if you're controlling it.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
spolic

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2009, 08:10:32 AM »

it's big

He man, where are all the ads?
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2009, 09:05:57 AM »

good lord.

awesome!

mitt
Flounder-Administrator

2003 M1000s

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2009, 10:51:35 AM »

The Hog has been the workhorse of the military for years. It's not that fast, it's not that agile, but it's got serious bite and you don't want to be around when one comes in for an attack.  waytogo

Many planes have been "retired" and I'm glad that the Hog hasn't. The saddest day was when they retired the F-117 and I saw this:

RIP.

I'm sorry but what a waste.

mitt

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: