Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 11:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dave?? Are you out there??  (Read 1989 times)
duchristy

'02 M750 Senna with "character"

« on: August 14, 2009, 05:45:35 AM »

Just thought I'd check and see if anyone has seen / heard from our fearless leader (president) Dave Springer??  I know he went off to play in Italy for a while, but that was only supposed to be for a few weeks, and I haven't heard from him since!! 

Bonfy may have to fulfill her destiny and be promoted from VP to Pres to keep us alive!!  [moto]

Well, just to let those on here know, Dave was working out some deals with the new dealership including once a month discounts on parts, actual membership cards, and club T-shirts, which were looking really promising so that we'd be more "official", but seem to have fallen through the cracks.  Maybe he's out there working incognito, but it'd be nice to get the group back together again.

So, if anyone has heard from Dave, let him know that he is missed and we need our leader back!!

Christy
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »

yeah...what she said....

you don't want me to be your fearless leader.  I nominate Lance to take over the club!!   laughingdp

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 09:22:14 AM »

"Yeah,hey, Dave's not here man"...."No, I'm Dave, hey man I got the stuff, let Me in"......"Aah, Dave's not here, man."......"NO, I'm Dave,I think the cops are comin'man ,letme in".....Sorry couldn't help myself Grin Grin

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:47:27 PM »

yeah...what she said....

you don't want me to be your fearless leader.  I nominate Lance to take over the club!!   laughingdp

laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 06:43:42 PM »

I haven't seen ole Lance since I jokingly suggested he take over the club.  He left a note about a business trip to Waugh Mountain Alpaca Farm in Arizona.   Huh?

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
mytduk
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 07:05:44 AM »

Bonfy,

I have to assume that Lance is getting ready for Fantasy Football. He is probably going to football camps to check out the football teams so he can win.

MYTDUK
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 08:02:00 PM »

Quite possibly!  My Fantasy Football magazine and cheatsheets have gone missing!  By now, he's probably laying on the beach with Larry somewhere in Italy.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: