Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 02:19:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: moving to austin, anyone selling..  (Read 4012 times)
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2009, 05:20:03 AM »

Nice.. yea I drove thrgh and around bee cave back in march..   I meant there's a none toll road into austin from cedar park..    looks like we'll be taking a diff house thgh.. 3 bed no work needed spacious and only 119k.. 

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
RED
carries my

'04 ST4s, '73 Triumph Bonneville 750 cafe

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »

Here's your perfect deal, I used to live out at Lakeway and it's great (that is when the lake has water in it !!  Embarrassed Huh? Roll Eyes). So look out at Lakeway at the Casa Verde Condos. Excellent places there for the money, very close to the water AND top school district.

Second, my ST4s (shameless plug) is what you'd need for those long weekends riding the 3 sisters in the Hill Country out west.

Details here: http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=29988.msg519727#msg519727
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:25:54 AM by RED » Logged
scoobydoo

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 08:56:21 AM »

how much are houses going for there?  The place we were trying to get might fall thrgh.. the bank who owns it is BSing around.. so we are going for # 2 which is only 119k and doesn't need any work..

I'm not sure what they go for in Bee Cave proper - like I said, I live outside the city limits.  Prices out where I'm at vary widely depending mostly on how far from the water the house is and when the house was built.  Since I have been there, Houses in my neighborhood have gone anywhere between 180K to 700K.  THere are some older homes further up the hill out of my neighborhood that have gone for around 100K or even less.
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 05:23:46 PM »

ah ok..   well one of the houses we put an offer on sold to some one else..  and the one we wanted first the bank is trying to add 12k since they painted some stuff and said they had to fix the roof.. bastards painted over a murial on the outside back of the house.. which we liked.. they don't know what the hell they're doing.. they painted over something else in the kitchen we also liked.. so after that the house is like blah to us now...  fannie mae sucks..  going to be hard to choose a house now though..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: