Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 10:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: silverback  (Read 1848 times)
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« on: September 18, 2009, 09:35:47 AM »

I thought that I would post about have a positive experience with a shop since there tends to be more posts about where not to bring your bike than to bring your bike.

I will never bring my bike any place but silverback ever again.  All of my bikes will be repaired there.  My race bike has been in there 2x this season and every time they have explained the problem and made sure that I knew what it was and understood what it took to fix it.  No hidden charges no B.S.  This past time they even told me what could wait until winter so I could save money for the time being and to keep me on the track racing.  I was totally ready to dump a ton of money into the bike thinking that it was f-d.  Insted they fixed what needed fixing and made a list of what to watch for.  100% positive experience. bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
kp

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 10:26:56 AM »

wow, where is this place?
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 12:18:45 PM »

st paul they have a web site silverback racing?  i think, i'm at work and can't look at it here bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
fasterblkduc

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »

http://www.silverbackperformance.net/performance.html

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
MonsterMitsu

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 04:10:38 AM »

SilverBack is ROCK SOLID! I just had my Monster in there this last winter for a hand full of maintenance things and ended up doing a few more performance mods. Their prices are fair and they are very clear about you're options and price ranges.
And to anyone who will need maintenance done before next riding season, Silverback really appreciates any off season work they can get.

During the 12k maintenance I had them lighten my flywheel and open the airbox. Then had a them tune my Stock ECU with there new...  not 100% sure what it was called, but I think it was an Alientech.
minnesotamonster

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 04:32:52 AM »

+1 on silverback. Only heard good things. Brought my monster in last week for new chain and sprockets. Couldn't be happier.

2004 S4R
1998 Honda F3 (Track)
2001 M600 (Now the Wife's)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: