Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 16, 2024, 11:15:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM and other Spottings thread  (Read 231891 times)
Duc and Cover

2006 S2R1000 - Silver, Black, and Effin Fast!

« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2008, 10:13:48 AM »

Last night, red 695 parked on the sidewalk outside Veritas (Connecticut and Florida Aves NW). Rider had a matching red helmet. I was the guy on crutches waiting for a table.

...CRG bar-ends, DIY tail chop, open clutch cover, open timing belt cover, stainless clutch springs w/black caps, Bitubo top-mount steering damper, 14-t front sprocket, integrated LED smoked tail light, clear front mini signals, full Termi exhaust, DP open airbox, DP ECU, suspension tuned by DucPond Racing, flipped handlebars, titanium Rizoma reservoirs, DIY chopped bikini fairing, DucDual headlights w/halos, mini CF rear chain guard, pro-grips, misplaced emissions canister...
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2008, 10:19:37 AM »

Last night, red 695 parked on the sidewalk outside Veritas (Connecticut and Florida Aves NW). Rider had a matching red helmet. I was the guy on crutches waiting for a table.

i am sure that sucks, but did you throw that in for sympathy?   not raggin on you, but that would bring a tear to my eye if i saw you out like that, wearing your jacket and gloves and all banged up... Cry

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Duc and Cover

2006 S2R1000 - Silver, Black, and Effin Fast!

« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2008, 10:36:11 AM »

i am sure that sucks, but did you throw that in for sympathy?   not raggin on you, but that would bring a tear to my eye if i saw you out like that, wearing your jacket and gloves and all banged up... Cry

No, not for sympathy, purely for identification purposes. Don't worry though, everyone will get their chance to rag on me tomorrow at Rhodeside.

...CRG bar-ends, DIY tail chop, open clutch cover, open timing belt cover, stainless clutch springs w/black caps, Bitubo top-mount steering damper, 14-t front sprocket, integrated LED smoked tail light, clear front mini signals, full Termi exhaust, DP open airbox, DP ECU, suspension tuned by DucPond Racing, flipped handlebars, titanium Rizoma reservoirs, DIY chopped bikini fairing, DucDual headlights w/halos, mini CF rear chain guard, pro-grips, misplaced emissions canister...
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2008, 11:09:48 AM »

No, not for sympathy, purely for identification purposes. Don't worry though, everyone will get their chance to rag on me tomorrow at Rhodeside.

oh, man I wouldn't rag on you for that, i was serious.  if i was on crutches, i would sob everytime i saw a biker blowing by!  heal up fast mang!

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Ducatista

I don't need to brag about a titanium member.

« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2008, 12:22:38 PM »

Tuesday 1530 a 749 Dark pulled up to the Express Fuel at the corner of Loisdale and 7100.  Rider was wearing a helmet with black, white, and gray graphics and a backpack.  I was the chick in the blue STi waiting at that light ogling the bike.  I love the look of the xx9 series bikes now, for some odd reason.

carbon fiber Superbike front fender, bar end mirrors, floating cast iron rotors, carbon fiber chin fairing, Cycle Cat frame sliders, Arrow carbon fiber low mount slip ons, Rizoma billet cam belt covers w/ plexi windows, Rizoma billet front sprocket cover, billet handlebar clamp, carbon fiber rear hugger, tail chop, open air box, Corbin seat, stainless clutch springs w/ black keepers, suicideless sidestand bolt, Evoluzione clutch slave cylinder

www.myspace.com/bitgoddess
Geaux

« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2008, 06:02:44 PM »

Tues 3:15pm - Skurvy parked in front of La Madeleine in Reston.  Nice Quat-D high mounts waytogo.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2008, 03:00:40 AM »

Wed. at approx 5:20pm....a CHROMO ridden by rgrmjet on Little Falls Pkwy going towards River as I was headed home going the other way on my Cagiva Gran Canyon...hope on your lil running around you didn't get caught in the downpours that came soon afterward!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2008, 04:41:26 AM »

Wed. at approx 5:20pm....a CHROMO ridden by rgrmjet on Little Falls Pkwy going towards River as I was headed home going the other way on my Cagiva Gran Canyon...hope on your lil running around you didn't get caught in the downpours that came soon afterward!

Dammit you stole my headline!!  "Elephant Spotted Stampeding on Little Falls!".  I got a little  damp but nothing too bad.   waytogo

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2008, 07:25:44 AM »

Dammit you stole my headline!! [size=20pt] "Elephant Spotted Stampeding on Little Falls!".[/size]  I got a little  damp but nothing too bad.   waytogo

there...fixed it for ya!....even though I really wasn't stampeding for once there and then unlike what I'd normally be doing....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2008, 09:41:43 AM »

Did you say Elephant?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/14/AR2008061401676.html

Groom Turns Heads With an Elephant of an Entrance

By Maria Glod
Washington Post Staff Writer
Sunday, June 15, 2008; Page C06

The bride was stunning in an ivory sari that sparkled with gold. But it was the groom who turned heads.

Manan Shah, 28, in the grandest of entrances, arrived at his wedding atop Minnie, a 7,000-pound Asian elephant. The celebration yesterday morning outside the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center stopped joggers mid-stride and had security guards cracking smiles. Tourists lined up with cameras, and locals snapped photos on cellphones.

<snip>

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
potomacduc

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2008, 12:21:59 PM »

Did you say Elephant?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/06/14/AR2008061401676.html

By Maria Glod

The bride was stunning in an ivory sari that sparkled with gold. But it was the groom who turned heads.

Manan Shah, 28, in the grandest of entrances, arrived at his wedding atop Minnie, a 7,000-pound Asian elephant. The celebration yesterday morning outside the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center stopped joggers mid-stride and had security guards cracking smiles. Tourists lined up with cameras, and locals snapped photos on cellphones.

<snip>

That must have been expensive.  He could probably have bought every Cagiva in the US for less money.

'13 MTS1200 (Red)
'04 MTS1000DS (Black) - sold
'99 M750 (Yellow/Black) -  sold
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »

Did you say Elephant?

By Maria Glod

<snip>

Desi weddings are awesome when they go full blast.

They have horse and elefant rentals for them.  Runs about 2000/hr + permit.

Narflar
Beware the wrath of my

Professional Lurker

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

Have cell phone, will take crappy cell phone pix...

Saw the below at next to the Electronics Museum across from a Hilton near BWI Airport.

2012 Ducati Monster 1100 Evo
2008 Honda ST1300
2008 Triumph Speedmaster
2004 Ducati M1000
skurvy

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »

Tues 3:15pm - Skurvy parked in front of La Madeleine in Reston.  Nice Quat-D high mounts waytogo.

Damn, I got called out!  Grin
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »

20-June, Picket Road in Fairfax around 1130 am

red s2r, rider with a yellow lid.  riding squid style otherwise (tshirt, shorts and no gloves).

looked stock.

anyone wanna own up?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: