Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 01:21:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 83   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM and other Spottings thread  (Read 231901 times)
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #915 on: September 02, 2011, 10:49:33 AM »

spotted and S4R(s) parked in Georgetown, just passed the Marv. Market.  Duc was that nice silver/grey with red.  Think I was staring so hard I got a woody chug  Then saw another Duc rider on a dark Monster of some sort around 1:00 p.m. a couple of blocks from the intersection of North Capital Street and Military Rd. 

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
DRKWNG

« Reply #916 on: September 02, 2011, 04:04:22 PM »

Saw a couple of older-gen monsters today while out riding; 1 here in Woodbridge when I was just getting out, and the other following a hardley leaving North Beach. 

Also saw a really nice looking RC8(R) DC bound on the 50 while I was headed east.

Duc was that nice silver/grey with red. 

That's an S4Rt

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
TitanMonsterS4R

Yup, it's supposed to sound like that....

« Reply #917 on: September 02, 2011, 04:52:44 PM »

That's an S4Rt

I stand corrected  bow down

06 Monster S4R - Red/Black Final Edition
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #918 on: September 03, 2011, 06:07:26 PM »

Saw a dark blue/white Monster parked on the side of Harford Rd. a mile or two south of the Beltway on my way to the Grand Prix, maybe 1 pm or so.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
battlecry

On a silver black phantom bike...

« Reply #919 on: September 06, 2011, 03:04:51 PM »

Spotted a red Monster on top of Pike's Peak on Monday.   applause
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #920 on: September 09, 2011, 05:11:09 AM »

Followed this up Balt. Ave and into PG2, but you were gone by the time I made it down from upper levels.

PS you're awfully brave parking down there in scooter hell and riding bare handed. Grin
« Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 05:21:07 AM by Ducatician » Logged

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
Autohag

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2011, 08:04:22 AM »

WHODAT?

Saturday, late afternoon, at AutoZone in Bailey's Crossroads. Mostly stock 900 with FBF cans.

zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2011, 08:16:28 AM »

WHODAT?

Saturday, late afternoon, at AutoZone in Bailey's Crossroads. Mostly stock 900 with FBF cans.

those are high dolla magnesium wheels on that puppy!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Real Recognize Real

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2011, 06:27:40 PM »

those are high dolla magnesium wheels on that puppy!

I've been spotted - just picked up my powder coated headlight from Crossroad Cycle. There were two other 900's at their shop.

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Autohag

« Reply #924 on: September 13, 2011, 06:03:44 AM »

I've been spotted - just picked up my powder coated headlight from Crossroad Cycle. There were two other 900's at their shop.

Nice! I was gonna wait for you to return to your bike... then I was gonna go inside the store... but decided not to stalk (and I was burning daylight).

I will change my description from "mostly stock" to "tastefully modded". I'm not a wheel guy so I missed that detail.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #925 on: September 13, 2011, 07:29:58 AM »

I will change my description from "mostly stock" to "tastefully modded". I'm not a wheel guy so I missed that detail.

not sure if they are Penta's or Marchesini's(thinkin moreso the latter)...but yeah...subtle bling indeed!...and you'de be a wheel guy if you felt the difference before and after!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #926 on: September 13, 2011, 08:01:18 AM »

Saw a yellow sport Classic make a right onto Cedar Lane off Beach Dr towards 355.  Nice Bike!

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #927 on: September 13, 2011, 03:03:54 PM »

Red tank monster headed NE on Rhode Island Ave NW. Didn't get a great look, but had some kinda cool graphic on the tank that I've not seen before.

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
Real Recognize Real

« Reply #928 on: September 14, 2011, 10:14:51 AM »

not sure if they are Penta's or Marchesini's(thinkin moreso the latter)...but yeah...subtle bling indeed!...and you'de be a wheel guy if you felt the difference before and after!

They are the latter.

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Real Recognize Real

« Reply #929 on: September 14, 2011, 10:19:36 AM »

Nice! I was gonna wait for you to return to your bike... then I was gonna go inside the store... but decided not to stalk (and I was burning daylight).

I'm always open to meeting other riders so that wouldn't have been a problem. I've had similar thoughts when noticing other Ducatis in Arlington/Alexandria. There seems to be several regular Monsters within a 2-mile radius of me.

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 [62] 63 64 ... 83   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: