Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 02:53:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Get it while it's hot  (Read 2354 times)
vwboomer

« on: September 23, 2009, 08:33:00 AM »

Anyone looking to purchase any gear might want to check out Corse Superbikes in Saukville within the next week or two.

The Wisconsin Ducati Dealer Network is about to get smaller by one.  Cry  bang head    bang head

2005 S4R - Sato, PM, CC, Sargeant
2005 GasGas FSE450
2004 Honda VFR
Ducatiloo

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 03:55:13 PM »

To IL we go....

750 SS 01    800 S2R 05  Aprilia RST 1000 futura
vwboomer

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 06:06:34 PM »

I don't know. Love my S4R but its like a rack for me. been leaning in the direction of a Vstrom, GS, or VFR.  something all day comfy but can still handle.
This might push my decision. Im not driving 2+ hours to get anything done. time will tell. shame tho.

2005 S4R - Sato, PM, CC, Sargeant
2005 GasGas FSE450
2004 Honda VFR
aaronb

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 02:44:01 PM »

sad day. 

Milwaukee, WI
'07 s2r1k, '81 honda cb400t
Ducatiloo

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 04:46:21 PM »

Motorcycle Performance knows their Ducati's, not a dealer but for maintenance the are good.

750 SS 01    800 S2R 05  Aprilia RST 1000 futura
gregrnel

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 06:26:06 AM »

Holy SHIT!!
That sucks, I mean really sucks, really really sucks. I have to risk my ass in Chicago traffic now to get anything done?Huh?Huh? bang head bang head bang head bang head bang head I think I'm going to cry Cry. Well, who wants to open a small, sustainable Duc dealership in downtown Milwaukee?

2003 620ie red, cored stock pipes, Hit -Air jacket, nice deriere.
goodolboy

Ride or Die!

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:34 PM »

I for one one am glad they are going under.  I went there because I have a friend who extended his love for Ducati's my way.  Their customer service and their lack of respect towards me almost turned me away.  I can't let them hurt Ducati for me.  I will not support them.  I will give the fibs my business before I go there again!!!!!!

"Well, excuse me, for having enormous flaws that I don't work on!" - Homer Simpson
scduc

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »

I for one one am glad they are going under.  I went there because I have a friend who extended his love for Ducati's my way.  Their customer service and their lack of respect towards me almost turned me away.  I can't let them hurt Ducati for me.  I will not support them.  I will give the fibs my business before I go there again!!!!!!
Really sorry to hear that. But to wish for someones failure? I've been going there for quite sometime and have had nothing but good experiences. If I recall, you were ticked off cuz of there demo policy yes. None of my business really. It just sounds like I was at a totally different place. ( customer service and respect have always been high for me. Even when I'd show up in filthy clothes. They always gave me plenty of their time.

08' S2R 1K   That was close  damn near lost a $400 hand cart.
ZyMe

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 06:26:07 AM »

Huh? Sorry you feel that way, and happy you will cross the border to us!   laughingdp

Really sorry to hear that. But to wish for someones failure? I've been going there for quite sometime and have had nothing but good experiences. If I recall, you were ticked off cuz of there demo policy yes. None of my business really. It just sounds like I was at a totally different place. ( customer service and respect have always been high for me. Even when I'd show up in filthy clothes. They always gave me plenty of their time.

I agree you, and I have had nothing but positive experiences from them...From the Corse/Wade Christmas party.  Help on a recall notice, they took the time to let me read the bulletin.  This allow me to confirm the shock linkage was okay, and not worry about dragging and leaving my bike anywhere. 

Friendliest staff and one of the top Duc techs around, best wishes to the staff!   drink

2005 S2R (800)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: