Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 17, 2024, 11:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist and Ebay Deals  (Read 250917 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #510 on: December 10, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »

I was just on CL and saw your ad, everything looks good and pics are great...waytogo

Thanks. It finally worked.

damn she is pretty, i wish i could give her a home.

This.

You know it would work much better back there in DC/MD/VA   [moto]
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 10:11:22 PM by mac900 » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
« Reply #511 on: December 11, 2010, 05:42:39 AM »

You know it would work much better back there in DC/MD/VA   [moto]

Yes I do.  I can't be looking at buying another Ducati though, not unless it comes with an alloy tank.  Would seem kind of strange with me doing that, seeing how I am one of the named plaintiffs in Izaak's class action.  Tongue
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #512 on: December 15, 2010, 08:42:40 AM »

No serious bites yet. I wonder why?  laughingdp  If this keeps up I'll be forced to put an Ohlins damper on it.  [moto]

Brandon says "That bike is made to ride, not to sell!"

I've given thought to getting an aluminum tank for it but I'd need a pretty hefty Christmas bonus to do that. Then again there's a certain 560SL transmission that needs an overhaul.   Undecided

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
WillS

« Reply #513 on: December 15, 2010, 10:38:07 AM »

people are talking about it, i keep telling everyone that it is in great shape.  2000 service people just got back, keep it up there/derby.
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #514 on: December 15, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »

we should just trade then you could just sell my bike  Grin

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #515 on: December 15, 2010, 07:45:50 PM »

people are talking about it, i keep telling everyone that it is in great shape.  2000 service people just got back, keep it up there/derby.

Thanks for the kind words!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #516 on: December 15, 2010, 07:46:17 PM »

we should just trade then you could just sell my bike  Grin

NOT!    Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #517 on: December 23, 2010, 12:08:13 AM »

I know this bike. I've seen it and know the owners. Whoever gets this won't be sorry. It truly is beautiful and the pictures don't do it justice.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/2124867076.html

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #518 on: December 27, 2010, 07:04:44 PM »

That would be a nice little upgrade.  The back's been feeling a little better.....'

waytogo

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #519 on: December 27, 2010, 07:52:42 PM »

That would be a nice little upgrade.  The back's been feeling a little better.....'

waytogo

Go for it!...and then join us for an occasional Sunday ride... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #520 on: December 28, 2010, 08:20:28 AM »

If you've even given half a thought to it then you should check it out. Seriously. I doubt that you'd find another bike like this in this condition. I have some Ducati Performance Remus carbon cans that should fit on it. Very reasonably priced.  Evil

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #521 on: December 30, 2010, 09:17:09 AM »

I'm attempting to discuss it with the wiff.  It falls quite a ways outside the "straight trade" category of pricing, so it is unlikely.  But I gots to try, eh?

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
« Reply #522 on: December 31, 2010, 08:35:30 AM »

Here you go Rick:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/2131226643.html
http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=45357.0
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #523 on: December 31, 2010, 12:40:55 PM »

I'm attempting to discuss it with the wiff.  It falls quite a ways outside the "straight trade" category of pricing, so it is unlikely.  But I gots to try, eh?

The bike is already sold!

The former owner / seller is in the shop today with their MiniCooper and told me that someone bought it 40 minutes after it was posted. Guy paid $7k cash no questions, no negotiating.

Guess you have to move pretty fast when a good one comes along.   [moto]   I'm bummed a bit because he didn't call me first like I asked him to do when I first saw it and they said they might sell it one day.  Gave him a little bit of a hard time but then I didn't have 7k spare change anyway.  Roll Eyes  Grin
« Last Edit: December 31, 2010, 12:43:37 PM by mac900 » Logged

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #524 on: December 31, 2010, 12:42:37 PM »

Let me see what I can do.  You want to look at it for me?  Give it a home until I can get it shipped?

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: