Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 17, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist and Ebay Deals  (Read 250917 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #600 on: March 18, 2011, 08:20:34 AM »

Not sure if that add sounds like him. I'll send him an SMS and find out though.

The tone of the ad doesn't sound like him but I think that's the MV he has. Good on the message part. I was going to do the same thing but the ball is in your court.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #601 on: March 18, 2011, 12:39:41 PM »

It is his bike.  Oddly enough, he said he really doesn't think he'll sell it.   Roll Eyes

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #602 on: March 18, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »

It is his bike.  Oddly enough, he said he really doesn't think he'll sell it.   Roll Eyes

Gee, I wonder where I've heard that before......................  cheeky

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #603 on: March 18, 2011, 05:29:56 PM »

Gee, I wonder where I've heard that before......................  cheeky

I have no idea what you're talking about...   Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #604 on: March 28, 2011, 03:51:30 PM »

Oh Rick...

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=47342.0

Evil

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #605 on: March 28, 2011, 10:19:19 PM »

It's a bike.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #606 on: March 29, 2011, 01:19:57 AM »

It's a bike.

It's a Duke.   waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #607 on: March 29, 2011, 08:48:34 AM »

It's a Duke.   waytogo

If I want a Katoom like that I can get Fred's bike. You remember Fred's racer/street modified don't you?

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #608 on: March 29, 2011, 12:23:22 PM »

Is that the total loss one that you mentioned before, or is he one of the guys that used to hang out at Varsity?  If it was the total loss bike, I never actually saw it.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #609 on: March 29, 2011, 07:20:11 PM »

It's the total loss system one with the token lights. One of the very last, if not actually the last, bike to make it through conversion to street before the DMV cracked down hard on that action. It is full on race motard through and through and I'm going to get to take it around some of our favorite places soon, maybe. Fred has an up and coming mainland touring adventure on a Gixxer 750. He and some buddies are riding modified superbikes all across the country.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #610 on: March 30, 2011, 01:47:07 AM »

waytogo

Strap an extra mag-light onto the bars just in case.

WillS

« Reply #611 on: April 25, 2011, 11:13:24 PM »

robert is selling his white streetfighter
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #612 on: April 26, 2011, 08:25:33 AM »

robert is selling his white streetfighter

I didn't see it listed this morning. I'll have a second look.

WillS

« Reply #613 on: April 26, 2011, 10:39:56 PM »

not sure if it is on craigslist
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #614 on: April 26, 2011, 10:58:18 PM »

Ebay then? How many miles? How much? Contact #? Is he serious?

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: