Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 17, 2024, 11:21:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist and Ebay Deals  (Read 250920 times)
hadesducati848
your sisters love my

1998 R1 (sold) 2009 848

« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2011, 01:50:16 AM »

just saw these brake calipers

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/2489107651.html

it is so much easier to get forgiveness then it will ever be to get permission.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #676 on: August 27, 2011, 09:58:09 AM »

I absolutely LOVE those gloves!!!  Had mine for a just about two years now, and other than fading a touch from the sun, have no complaints whatsoever.  Don't see myself going to anything else, assuming that Held keeps making these.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
WillS

« Reply #677 on: August 28, 2011, 12:26:02 PM »

wow, there is this sweet hyper on craigslist Shocked
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #678 on: August 28, 2011, 03:17:29 PM »

Meh.  I doubt the guy who worked on it knew what he was doing...

Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #679 on: August 28, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »

And Teddy didn't sign up for that one!!  ?? ?? ??

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
teddy037.3
« Reply #680 on: August 28, 2011, 05:50:52 PM »

And Teddy didn't sign up for that one!!  ?? ?? ??

it's a bit late for that...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #681 on: August 28, 2011, 06:04:58 PM »

No, he just got some of those new Sidi platform boots.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #682 on: August 28, 2011, 06:05:59 PM »

it's a bit late for that...

that's a shame as it's a very nice motorbike...I would jump on it if I didn't already have a duc that I love...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #683 on: August 28, 2011, 06:33:00 PM »

Teddy's on a new Hypermotard. Just don't know if it's a 796 or an 1100.  That boy is like squeezing blood out of a rock.  Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
WillS

« Reply #684 on: August 28, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/2570478113.html

yeah, i'll miss it, but moving time for me is always a good time to sell everything and start over.  but if it doesn't sell in time, i don't think i'll be complaining when commuting up through south kona.

but at the same time, i like the project, and i am ready for the next one, i may just pick up something old and make something out of it.  but at the same time it would be nice to be the guy who buys my projects than myself, who obsesses over them, finishes them, then sells them. oh well
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #685 on: August 28, 2011, 08:52:19 PM »

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/2570478113.html

but at the same time it would be nice to be the guy who buys my projects than myself, who obsesses over them, finishes them, then sells them. oh well

I know about that.   waytogo

teddy037.3
« Reply #686 on: August 28, 2011, 11:36:07 PM »

Teddy's on a new Hypermotard. Just don't know if it's a 796 or an 1100.  That boy is like squeezing blood out of a rock.  Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #687 on: August 29, 2011, 02:43:15 AM »

I know about that.   waytogo

You and me both brother.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #688 on: August 29, 2011, 08:26:09 AM »

Yay! ! !  waytogo  waytogo How are you liking it?

teddy037.3
« Reply #689 on: August 29, 2011, 09:04:10 AM »

Yay! ! !  waytogo  waytogo How are you liking it?

the flippy mirrors suck, and I'd like for it to be maybe another inch shorter, but otherwise I fit on it fine.

still breaking it in, so <5500rpm, but it makes my back happy and it's nice to be on two wheels again.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: