Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 01:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: $12 Million Baby Sitter  (Read 1984 times)
He Man
Post Whore

« on: October 13, 2009, 06:59:36 PM »

Dear Beloved,

Please treat my mail with compassion because I am writing you this mail with tears in my eyes
even though I do not know you but I believe you can help me after I read your profile from
a Google web page and hope you have the love to take care of my only son.

My name is Kristi Emmanuelle Brian and I live in London United Kingdom , I was married to the late James Brian who died together with our two daughters and many other Indonesians on 26th Dec 2004
during the Tsunami disaster. View the website: http://www.guardian.co.uk/ gall/0,,1380645,00.html
We all were supposed to travel to Indonesia for Christmas, but my bad health, did not permit
me to travel with them, this made me and my son to stay behind while my husband and our two
daughters traveled. If not, all of us would have perished in the Tsunami disaster.

I have been suffering from malignant cancer and diabetes which also compounded to hearing
difficulty lately and since after the death of my family members, my cancer sickness worsened.
At present, my only means of communication is through body language and writing
My son's name is Johnson Brian and he is only 9 years old. However, I am a dedicated
mother and always take care of my surviving child regardless of my ailment.

I am not writing this letter because of my terminal illness rather it is because of the future my
son, Johnson. He is likely experience sadness and lack of care if I die soon as I was told by
the doctors after the diagnosis a week ago. I have nobody to take care of him if I die.
I despise the orphanage and I would not like Johnson to inhabit there as an orphan when I die.
I am aware of the sad experiences orphans pass through while in the orphanage or homes.
Due to the sad experiences I had as a foster child, I do not want my son to live in any home.

I have been told that I may not live longer than few weeks as a result of the damage the
the cancer cells and diabetes have caused in my body. The hospital management suggested that
I should sign a medical undertaken before they can carry out an emergency surgery to save my life.
They insisted that I must sign an undertaken before surgery because according to doctors life
threatening surgery requires the consent of the patient before it could be done. This information
has put me into confusion and this is the reason why I am confiding in you in order to secure
a better home for my son before I undergo the surgical operation.

Obviously, I am afraid because there is a possibility that I may die while undergoing the operation,
hence my son's upbringing is my greatest worry. I have put my life in Gods hand to keep!
I am only appealing to you to take care of him for me.I do not have relatives here in London to
take care of him if I die. I can not trace my relatives in Indonesia since after the Tsunami disaster
and I believe they are all dead.

I have a Trust Fund deposit that worth $12,000,000.00 in Abbey bank which I inherited from
my husband as his next of kin. I kept this money on trust fixed deposit because I intend to invest
with it in our son's name when he grows up. I know this money can help you to take care of
Johnson's needs and his education. I will give you information about my Trust fund and make
you my next of Kin for if accept to take care of my son.

I am appealing to you to take care of Johnson as your own son not because of the money I am
offering to you but for the love of my son. Please let me know if you are willing to take care of my son.
I know that the priest will eventually put him in the orphanage if i die without finding someone
to take care of him.

Please consider my appeal because I really need someone to take care of Johnson in confidence
before I can sign any undertaken for the surgery. I prayed over my decision to find you worthy
of this trust.

Please reply me with your with your home address if you are willing to take care of my son.

God Blessings,
emmanuelle kristi
emmanuellekristi@yahoo.com

dude. i should help this poor women. i feel so bad for her, what do you guys think? Dont say im cold hearted. its not about the money. its about helping a kid without a father or mother out.   Tongue

new low!

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
zarn02

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2009, 07:18:45 PM »

Well, that's certainly a new spin on things.

Guinea pig out for us, and let us know the ins and outs of this one.

(also, TLDNR. Skimmed.)

"If it weren't for our gallows humor, we'd have nothing to hang our hopes on."
mitt
Flounder-Administrator

2003 M1000s

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2009, 04:06:28 AM »

Too late, I already replied  chug

mitt

KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2009, 04:26:42 AM »

hehehe

she want's you to take care of her johnson.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
redxblack

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2009, 07:44:15 AM »

"Johnson Brian" sounds like a very normal British name. It's as plain as "Ford Prefect."
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2009, 08:51:13 AM »

Too late, I already replied  chug

mitt

Damn it, why did i post her freaking email  bang head.

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: