Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 02:50:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "PRO-TWINS & BEARS RACING @ THE KTM FORMULA XTREME SERIES FINALE ON TV THIS WEEK  (Read 994 times)
auntymal

« on: October 22, 2009, 02:50:44 PM »

AUSCO Press Release:

KTM Formula Xtreme TT Series Finale On TV This Weekend

The Australasian Superbike Company is pleased to announce the TV schedule for the final round of the 2009 Australian Formula Xtreme TT Championship Series that was sponsored by KTM and run and won at Wakefield Park Raceway on the weekend of the 26-27th September. As has been the case all year the TV coverage will be divided in to 2 x 1 hour shows. The first one is this weekend at 1.00 pm on SBS Speedweek, closely followed on Fox Sports 1 on Wednesday night from 10.00 pm. The first show will show the 4 Sunday premier class Formula Xtreme races along with one of the Pro-Twins / BEARS races. AVE our TV provider have informed as the bikes portion of the show will be a longer then the usual one hour show.

Please find below the schedule for the two one hour shows on both SBS and FOX:

KTM Sponsored Final round of the 2009 Australian Formula Xtreme TT Championship
 1st 1 hour instalment (Featuring Formula Xtreme & 1 Pro-Twins Race) - SBS - Sunday 25/10/09 - SPEEDWEEK. 1.00 pm.
                                                                                                      - FOX Sports 1 - Wednesday 28/10/09 - INSIDE SPEED 10.00 pm

KTM Sponsored Final round of the 2009 Australian Formula Xtreme TT Championship
2nd 1 Hour instalment (Featuring All Major Supports classes) - SBS - Sunday 01/11/09 - SPEEDWEEK. 1.00 pm
                                                                                              - FOX Sports 1 - Wednesday 04/11/09 - INSIDE SPEED. 10.00 pm.

We would also like to take the time to thank KTM for their sponsorship of the final round and congratulate both them and Shannon Johnson on winning two of the FX-TT's series championships being the Formula Oz open class and the FX Pro-Twins championship with their very capable RC8R.   

Stay tuned next week for an announcement regarding the minimum TV package for the five round 2010 Australian Formula Xtreme Championship series that kicks off on the final weekend of March at Wakefield Park Raceway.

---------------------------
Ends:

Regards,
Terry O'Neill
Australasian Superbike Company Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 2002
Goulburn NSW 2580
Ph: 02 48 235 711  Fax: 02 48 235 744
Mobile: 0419 448 452
admin@aus-superbikes.com.au
www.aus-superbikes.com.au

P R I V I L E G E D AND C O N F I D E N T I A L
This message is for the named person(s) use only. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information of Australasian Superbike Company. NO information provided may be given, or disclosed, to any third party, in full or part, without the prior written permission of Australasian Superbike Company.  No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any miss-transmission. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete all copies of it from your computer system. Any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not authorized and may be unlawful.

...when injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: