Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 12:22:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cokey's spotted thread..  (Read 29147 times)
EvilSteve
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

Hey cokey you really ought to take out the license plate before you post these pictures mate.
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2009, 04:00:12 AM »

Hey cokey you really ought to take out the license plate before you post these pictures mate.

So you really don't want everyone to know you ride around in a duster huh.

"I don't need a compass to tell me which way the wind shines."   m620 749s r6

www.suspectsunlimited.com
EvilSteve
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2009, 05:25:40 AM »

You know some people really don't like pictures of their bikes with the plate visible floating around the net.

Do you mean crop duster? I doubt anyone uses a de Havilland dh-6-200 for crop dusting, why would you when you can jump out of it & have so much fun? Wink
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2009, 05:57:10 AM »

You know some people really don't like pictures of their bikes with the plate visible floating around the net.

I know what you mean.

Do you mean crop duster? I doubt anyone uses a de Havilland dh-6-200 for crop dusting, why would you when you can jump out of it & have so much fun? Wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duster_%28clothing%29

BTW I ate at Outback Steakhouse last night and I just want to say your native cuisine is delicious   Kiss

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2009, 06:14:30 AM »

i've never understood this, but i always respect it.  one's plate is publicly displayed and is public record.  same with your VIN, all public records.  with $50 one can look even up online to see what vehicles are registered to a person..  privacy is a myth...

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2009, 07:23:18 AM »

I think it's because you have a consolidation of information.  Plate, pic of bike, pic of persons face, possibly first name, where they possibly frequent, etc.  The more personal info something has the more opportunity there is.  Privacy is possible, but extremely difficult.  I'm talkin hermit in the woods, no name and burned off finger prints difficult.

cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2009, 07:43:59 AM »

Guy said he didn't mind..  ill edit when I get on a computer thgh..

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
EvilSteve
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2009, 12:09:06 PM »

BTW I ate at Outback Steakhouse last night and I just want to say your native cuisine is delicious   Kiss
When did you eat my native cuisine?

i've never understood this, but i always respect it.  one's plate is publicly displayed and is public record.  same with your VIN, all public records.  with $50 one can look even up online to see what vehicles are registered to a person..  privacy is a myth...
Privacy is a myth, yes. These things are public, also true. But you have to have some information to look that up to start with. Posting a plate online is the start of the search. The number of people who walk by your bike is smaller than the number who could happen by on the internet, it's about exposure. I personally don't mind my plate being online but as I said, some people get unhappy about it.

The guy in question doesn't mind so just leave it cokey and continue with your fun (and jacked) thread.  waytogo
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2009, 12:55:50 PM »

Hey, watever gets the ny section moving...

I WIN

About the goat...
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2009, 10:12:53 PM »

as long as my body/face isnt in the same pic as my licnese plate, doing something illegal. im fine.  laughingdp

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2009, 04:54:16 AM »

as long as my body/face isnt in the same pic as my licnese plate, doing something illegal. im fine.  laughingdp

getting chinatown garbage dumped on your bike is illegal?

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2009, 12:14:03 PM »

Sad

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 05:09:22 PM »

Sad

mei gwan xie, gege..

cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2009, 07:36:26 AM »

Financial district.. no plates lol

And a few blocks from the 1st one..  seen this one a couple times..  just missed the rider by a few minutes..

« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 07:39:10 AM by cokey » Logged

I WIN

About the goat...
Pakhan

This is for Pris!

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »

The sport classic needs that rear chopped for my taste.  Just a little too much rear fender, still very nice.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: