Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 01:18:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you recommend for gloves  (Read 1683 times)
CannedIce

« on: December 08, 2009, 10:51:39 AM »

Hi everyone!

My boyfriend ordered me nice Dainese gloves last year with inner lining to help through the cold nights we get here in the San Diego winters (ok, don't laugh I realize SD cold is nothing compared to other states, but on the freeway at 40-50 degree temps life sucks too!). It was size XS, but my fingers were about an inch too short and I couldn't ride smoothly. Now it is getting cold again and I want to buy gloves that fit!

Have any of you had good experience with a particular brand of gloves, that are for cold weather, and your hands are relatively tiny. Any help would be appreciated Smiley

Thanks!
Candice

Candice Babineau

----Bikes-------
2009 Monster 696
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 11:49:16 AM »

my sister has small hands but long fingers, so we found that the Held XS was a good fit for her for...they were an older version of the current Phantom glove that we found on clearance at a local stealership and they ended up being a goldmine of a win!...worth looking into!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »

I've had the best luck with Rev'It gloves so far.  I may check out the Helimot ones at some point.

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
CannedIce

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2009, 10:58:57 AM »

Thank you gals for responding!

I really like the look of the Rev'It gloves and love that Helimot will repair your gloves if you wear them out. It will just be a matter of going into a retail store and trying them on. It sucks because you don't know how they fit until you are riding with them you know?

I will look into Held as well, but i have short fingers and that was the problem with the Dainese XS gloves.

I am going to have to wait for Christmas to be over before I buy anything due to lack of funds. It is the giving season after all.

Candice Babineau

----Bikes-------
2009 Monster 696
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: