Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 04:15:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The All New introduce Yourself to Arizona Thread  (Read 99568 times)
2XLR8U

may the schwartz be with you!

« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 12:15:26 AM »

Hey all,

I'm from Capitol Area Monsters out in Baltimore/DC area.  I'm going to be South of Tucson in Jun for a few weeks and I'm bringing my bike.  Would like to link up with some riders out in AZ then...

'07 Monster S2R 800
pennyrobber

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 12:03:35 PM »

Hey all,

I'm from Capitol Area Monsters out in Baltimore/DC area.  I'm going to be South of Tucson in Jun for a few weeks and I'm bringing my bike.  Would like to link up with some riders out in AZ then...

There are plenty of riders in Tucson and Mount Lemon is great ride in the area. Maybe us Phoenix riders could head down for a ride during that time.

Men face reality and women don't. That's why men need to drink. -George Christopher
Monster Dave

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2009, 01:52:00 PM »

Let me know when you're in town (Tucson) and I'll organize a local ride. I've got good contacts with the Tucson Ducati club.

waytogo

Just a presonal note - are you are aware that in June it's going to be HOT in Arizona - 100-120 degree days Huh?

2XLR8U

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 06:25:50 PM »

Let me know when you're in town (Tucson) and I'll organize a local ride. I've got good contacts with the Tucson Ducati club.

waytogo

Just a presonal note - are you are aware that in June it's going to be HOT in Arizona - 100-120 degree days Huh?

Well, thanks for TEXTILE!!  I've ridden in 27 deg. ambient weather, can't hurt to ride in 100+; besides, I like extreme! lol...
Looking like I might be there through September, I can't wait!!!

I also have an FJ Cruiser that's off-road ready (some mods); any Cruiser friends here?

'07 Monster S2R 800
rule62

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 10:57:05 PM »

Only met a few CAM'ers while I was living in Columbia, MD for the last 1.5 years.  I love the irony of meeting you after moving all the way back across the country.   Undecided  Hope to ride with you while you're in town.  Like Pennyrobber said, maybe a few of us from Phoenix can ride down.
2XLR8U

« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2009, 12:09:26 AM »

Only met a few CAM'ers while I was living in Columbia, MD for the last 1.5 years.  I love the irony of meeting you after moving all the way back across the country.   Undecided  Hope to ride with you while you're in town.  Like Pennyrobber said, maybe a few of us from Phoenix can ride down.

Nice!  I'm soooooo excited to come back to Arizona.  I love it there and can't wait to ride from Sedona at Sunset.  I'm hoping to move back to AZ sometime in the next 5-10 years.

'07 Monster S2R 800
Monster Dave

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 12:30:53 PM »

It is great out here - I have to admit it - despite the 120 degree summers. I moved here from Ohio to get away from the crappy weather and I never realized how great it really was here in AZ until I bought my motorcycle.

Lesson to remember: when you have a black motorcycle and it's sat outside in the summer heat - it gets HOT!!!  cheeky

I underestimated that my first summer day!! LOL

chirrin

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2009, 06:18:43 PM »

hi im luis i live in tucson and im looking to make good friends locally i always ride by myself jejeje im ridint a 2000 750 ducati monster with i few mod and still working on it if u guys know about any group ride or hang out let me know thanks
Monster Dave

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 07:37:19 AM »

hi im luis i live in tucson and im looking to make good friends locally i always ride by myself jejeje im ridint a 2000 750 ducati monster with i few mod and still working on it if u guys know about any group ride or hang out let me know thanks

Hey, here's some info for you on the Tucson riders group:

On Any Moto is a new shop opened and opperated by the President of DesmoSouthwest. It's a great shop. Here's the link to their website that has info on rides and events:

http://onanymoto.com/

You won't find a nicer group of guys to hang out with or to location to get service done on your bike. As the weather gets nicer and nicer you'll see more group rides posted up on thier site. If you haven't made it to a DesmoSouthwest group meeting, you should plan on it; they usually have about 30-50 riders show up.

waytogo

MikeCgaz

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2009, 09:53:47 PM »

Lookin forward to riding with more Duc's

FUN   Grin

Rock on.................
MikeCgaz
2002 916 Monster S4

« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 05:52:03 AM by MikeCgaz » Logged
hcomp
All this time I wondered what it was like to have a

Nothing to see here

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2009, 02:56:14 AM »

Alight Mike!
Glad to see you came to the right place!!! Welcome again to the forum and we will go ride this weekend. I have some more exhaust to try out....

にもかかわらず、私の車は本当に速いドライブ、私は女性の生殖器のようなバイクに乗る
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2009, 09:45:51 AM »

Well, thanks for TEXTILE!!  I've ridden in 27 deg. ambient weather, can't hurt to ride in 100+; besides, I like extreme! lol...
Looking like I might be there through September, I can't wait!!!

I also have an FJ Cruiser that's off-road ready (some mods); any Cruiser friends here?

Howdy!  I'm also a former mid-Atlantian (DC, VA, and then MD from 1987 to 2007). We're up in Prescott, in the central-northern part of the state, so give a holler if you're up around here.

Much of that time back in DC Metro I spent keeping a 1973 FJ40 going, and my partner is enthusiastic about keeping our eyes open for a nice FJ60 (she's definitely a keeper), so I'd have fun talkin' Cruisers too.

Cheers,
BRAD

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Michael
Voted "Nicest Pants" 2009

« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2009, 12:31:04 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Michael. I live in Chandler, and love meeting up for group rides.

I think Ducati is the greatest motorcycle and I'll punch anyone in the face who says otherwise.

I'm just kidding about the "punch in the face" part.

This is my son. He's 3 years old.

He can hold still for one picture.

And then he remembers that he has things to do.

I can hold still for a few pictures ...

... and then I give in.

hcomp
All this time I wondered what it was like to have a

Nothing to see here

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2009, 02:31:12 PM »

Plik,

Are you gonna get out and ride soon?  I am running out of  weekends fast...My girl is due July 16th so only a few rides left before my life gets real busy.

にもかかわらず、私の車は本当に速いドライブ、私は女性の生殖器のようなバイクに乗る
pitbull03

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:00 PM »

Hey all,

xLr8er tracked me down at work to show off his S2r and tell me about AZDRA.  I'm about an hour south of Tucson and 10 min from the border.  Currently sporting an M1100s that seems to be constantly evolving.

M1100S
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: