Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 04:48:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling Shadowchaser  (Read 4153 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« on: May 28, 2008, 06:06:07 PM »

Does anyone know who Shadowchaser works for these days?

I need to have a R1 moved from New Orleans to Boulder.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
T-byrd

Yellow, not the fastest color...just the most fun.

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 06:08:02 PM »

He's selling Ducs in OKC now.  No more trucking for now.

T

00 M900, Il Cianghiale
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2008, 06:14:17 PM »

So much for him getting him to CO now.

Any suggestions on carriers?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Rev. Millertime

Professional Asshole and all around creepy guy.

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 06:35:00 PM »

How much you payin'?

I solve my problems like an adult, at the strip club drinking on a work night.
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 09:24:47 PM »

Funny you should ask... I spoke with him earlier this week about anyone he would recommend. He said they use a site called Uship.com checked and it seems ok. Basically they put it out there and companies bid on it. A couple were ridiculous but most were between 6-7 hundy from Atlanta to Denver. Usually another hundy to your door if you don't wanna pick it up at their terminal.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
NAKID

« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2008, 11:42:12 PM »

Hey, looks like I'll be headed through OKC in mid July on my way to CT. I'll have to stop in for a ride...

2005 S2R800
2006 S2R1000
2015 Monster 821
Hank

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 12:57:57 AM »

Hey, looks like I'll be headed through OKC in mid July on my way to CT. I'll have to stop in for a ride...
We'd love to have you  Grin

'00 Monster 750 Dark
Current mods: K&N and removal of the intake silencers,  AFAM 14 tooth front sprocket.  Termignoni high mounts <---Best mod yet!, Evoluzione slave cylinder,
NEW: removed dinky plastic covers and emissions canister for moar n00dity!
"I like my women the way I like my roads; with plenty of curves!"
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 06:28:33 AM »

How much you payin'?

I would not put you through the pain of having to go to New Orleans.

Funny you should ask... I spoke with him earlier this week about anyone he would recommend. He said they use a site called Uship.com checked and it seems ok. Basically they put it out there and companies bid on it. A couple were ridiculous but most were between 6-7 hundy from Atlanta to Denver. Usually another hundy to your door if you don't wanna pick it up at their terminal.

I thought it was somewhere in the $800 range for Freighters & Craters to ship the GS up from Phoenix.  Hoping to find someone a lot cheaper than that. 

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 06:44:41 AM »

Are you buying an R1?  Roll Eyes

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2008, 06:57:12 AM »

Are you buying an R1?  Roll Eyes

Isn't that what I need?  You know, how fast I am, and all!  Grin

Judy's son has had ZERO luck selling it in Louisiana, so he (meaning his new wife) wants to ship it up here (so it is no where near him) for us to sell. 

You want it?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 07:01:56 AM by Bick » Logged

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2008, 07:08:31 AM »

I'm in Pensacola right now...I can take a road trip over and ride it back!?!

laughingdp

sugarcrook

Facultative Carnivore

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2008, 07:44:56 AM »

I don't know if she does motorcycles, but I used Betsy's TransPack to find me a mover from Chicago to San Jose.  She's basically a broker, similar to Uship.  betsystranspack@gmail.com

2013 BMW R1200R
2008 BMW K1200GT (Traded)
2007 Ducati Monster 695 (Sold)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2008, 09:29:13 AM »

Forward Air used to be good.

Not sure what fuel prices have done to theirs though.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Manny
Local Moderator

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2008, 03:56:43 PM »

Yo, Bick. For the price of an airline ticket and hotels, I'll ride it here for you.  Grin

What will you be asking for it?
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2008, 05:03:44 PM »

Yo, Bick. For the price of an airline ticket and hotels, I'll ride it here for you.  Grin

What will you be asking for it?

After hearing about the damage you do to hotel rooms, I think it may be cheaper to just roll down there in the G, buy a trailer, and haul it back myself.  laughingdp

Everything else we have seen has been @ $10k, so probably just under that.

Nothing firm yet.  Once I have all the details ironed out, I will post them in the proper place.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: