Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 06:35:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Riding Gods have frowned on me!  (Read 1514 times)
DarkDuc696

« on: January 05, 2010, 06:13:37 PM »

First of all hello to all SoCo Dogs.  Finally after 12 years of waiting I have my Duc... and now the riding gods taunt me with clear main roads and a large patch of ice at the end of my drive way.

Anyone else jonesing to ride?
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 08:01:23 AM »

Hello Dark Duc, welcome to the SoCoDOG board, and yes You're not alone in the wait, Nasty weather coming in tonite so all the streets are crap, oh well. Congrats on getting your Duc!! You will have to come to some meetings and ride with us , a few of us ride in the off season, weather permitting, We post on short notice and usually short rides. I live in Canon City so it's a ways out, but nicer weather. gotta get back to work, hollar later....

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 01:48:55 AM »

Yes, welcome to our humble home, DarkDuc696!  Our board has grown a little quiet over the holidays and the colder-than-usual winter months.  I'm looking forward to meeting you and doing some rides soon.  We love new folks! 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: