Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 04:13:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 359   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Cool Italian Bikes  (Read 1153302 times)
Dirty Duc
I'd rather be an anti-

I'm a hooliCAN, not a hooliCAN'T!

« Reply #4620 on: February 23, 2016, 09:12:14 AM »

And not even really that funny:

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #4621 on: February 24, 2016, 07:11:51 PM »

Can't be. That's a 125 cc 2 stroke.  The frame on the CX is nothing, probably weighs as much as the Ducati's rear shock.

Apparently from here:

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Dirty Duc
I'd rather be an anti-

I'm a hooliCAN, not a hooliCAN'T!

« Reply #4622 on: February 25, 2016, 05:27:11 AM »

Can't be. That's a 125 cc 2 stroke.  The frame on the CX is nothing, probably weighs as much as the Ducati's rear shock.

http://www.veleno.org/project.html

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4623 on: February 25, 2016, 03:05:39 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #4624 on: February 25, 2016, 04:29:30 PM »

make the beast with two backs a duck, i like that.

reminds me of the neiman marcus model.  very nasty.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4625 on: February 25, 2016, 04:37:39 PM »

make the beast with two backs a duck, i like that.

reminds me of the neiman marcus model.  very nasty.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 05:26:51 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #4626 on: February 26, 2016, 09:03:13 AM »

i used to despise the triple 9 look but it has grown on me. 

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4627 on: February 26, 2016, 01:02:08 PM »

I always liked them except for the tail section. The gray bike is heavily modified, I dig the front signals down on the fairing and I might steal the idea of the paint stripe on the rear wheel.

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #4628 on: February 26, 2016, 03:29:35 PM »

And the 848 swingarm...

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Wzed

« Reply #4629 on: February 26, 2016, 05:53:09 PM »

Check out the Moto Wheels Bursi-bodied 999 - it looks amazing.  

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/kneesup84/media/Ducati%20999R%20Febur-Bursi%20Evolution/IMG_0163_zps2bd75d77.jpg.html?sort=3&o=38

The Bursi body kit really makes the bike, but it's long since entered the unobtanium realm.  Apparently only four bodies were ever made, and two have since been destroyed.  The Motowheels one sold to a guy in the UK a couple years ago, and then he sold it a few years after that.  
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 05:55:16 PM by Wzed » Logged
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #4630 on: February 27, 2016, 06:52:11 AM »

Anyone has an idea about this:

OK, got something on it:  http://www.navel-factory.com/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:55:57 AM by DarkMonster620 » Logged

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
SpikeC

Spike in PDX

« Reply #4631 on: February 27, 2016, 09:32:34 AM »

boo holy shirt

Spike Cornelius
  PDX
   2009 M1100S Assorted blingy odds and ends(now gone)
2008 Bimota DB5R  woo-Hoo!
   1965 T100SC
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4632 on: March 01, 2016, 02:59:11 PM »

Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #4633 on: March 01, 2016, 03:40:53 PM »

^^^  Well, if you're into "that sort of thing", then that bike has a lot of "that sort of thing"...   boo

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #4634 on: March 01, 2016, 03:43:48 PM »

^^^  Well, if you're into "that sort of thing", then that bike has a lot of "that sort of thing"...   boo

Not me by any means. I make the beast with two backsing hate gold, and I don't like 4v Monsters.  Cheesy  Someone here will like it though.

Pages: 1 ... 307 308 [309] 310 311 ... 359   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: