Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 27, 2024, 01:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please Help

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: steering stem nut removal  (Read 2025 times)
whackie

« on: January 31, 2010, 05:09:40 PM »

anyone have the tool to remove the steering stem nut?

would like to borrow for a day, if can.
cduarte

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 05:24:44 PM »

they cost $9 on ebay

build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »

anyone have the tool to remove the steering stem nut?

would like to borrow for a day, if can.

Whatcha doin' that you need said tool for?  You are welcome to come down to the shop on Sat. if you want. If not, you can still borrow the tool.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 06:34:31 AM by mac900 » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
whackie

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 10:04:50 PM »

Whatcha doin' that you need said too for?  You are welcome to come down to the shop on Sat. if you want. If not, you can still borrow the tool.

installing gpr stabilizer. got it for christmas, n it's been on the to do list. should be easy enough to do, someone did a nice write up on ducatispot. but saturday i'm doing an 8 mile hike. not sure what time i'll be done.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 09:11:26 PM »

installing gpr stabilizer. got it for christmas, n it's been on the to do list. should be easy enough to do, someone did a nice write up on ducatispot. but saturday i'm doing an 8 mile hike. not sure what time i'll be done.

I looked at the install pics of that GPR over on Ducatispot.  I think that work is best done over at my shop. Up to you but just sayin'.......  Nice unit by the way.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: