Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

May 01, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another DiTR 2010 reminder  (Read 4591 times)
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« on: February 18, 2010, 05:27:26 AM »

Just in case You have missed it EVERYWHERE else.... just a reminder to book reservations early for a room etc.   Look on MHM board, Bick has taken the time to set up a deal at the Best Western again, last year was great, everyone should try to be there... waytogo [moto]

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 11:01:38 AM »

K - Thanks for posting this!  Haven't gotten around to posting info in the Local areas yet.

http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=34913.30

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
KRJ

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 05:23:04 PM »

OH, YEAH...It's getting near... Anyone else planning to attend??   If so, Let's make a plan,I'm leaving Friday morn., exact time still open. Hollar if You want to run together waytogo

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
KRJ

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 01:00:15 PM »

SIXTEEN MORE DAYS....... [moto] [moto] coffee bacon [moto] [moto] chug chug waytogo

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2010, 04:44:32 PM »

I do!  I do!  Is Shannon coming?  Are you going two up or is she caging it?  Where and when would you like to meet up?  You name it, we'll be there?  Another Duc rider from Oregon will be accompanying me so that makes three.  Who else is planning the run?

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
KRJ

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 02:38:33 AM »

Bonfy, We'll have to get Our Ducs in line and head to the hills, Shannon won't make it again this year, we're moving Her Folks back and She will be tied up. Anyone else going??   I'm thinkin' Fri Morn., 8:00-9:00.... [moto]

J_Slyter

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2010, 05:02:10 AM »

Heck, I should join you guys. Brenda will be gone to attend a wedding, so it will just be me and the dog that weekend. Might as well ride up there vs just riding locally, hitting a few golf balls, and work on the honey-do list.

I'll have to give this some serious thought as launch date is approaching quickly.  Undecided
KRJ

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 07:31:06 AM »

Nothing to think about, just grab some gear and Let's go!!!!    [moto] [moto] [moto]

kingbaby

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 07:51:59 AM »

I met a lady in Santa Fe a couple of days ago riding around the country for a couple of months, so I told her about DITR, and she said she would try to time it to come through at that time. She has a Kawa-Zuki-Onda-ha cruiser thingy.

Why would I take the time to explain & invite.

...Thought Lance might want some company.

Kinda looks like somethin' mighta' got a hold of the poor thing first, but, I know Lance doesn't mind sloppy seconds.

See you all in Ouray.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
KRJ

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2010, 02:47:33 AM »

TWO DAYS !!        Post up if Your going, some of Us are running together, no set departure time yet.....prolly mid morn., hollar if You want to join.  The more the merrier    [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] chug chug chug chug chug chug

bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »

Lee made it in from Oregon tonight, so that piece of it is done.  We should get down there around 8 or 9, don't you think?  It would be cool to meet up with the Denver crew around Poncha Springs.  They posted a map of the route they are taking.  Maybe we could extrapolate their timeline and merge in with them.  If not, no biggie, we will see them up there. 

John, Ducatorrie, anyone else in for the Canon City route? 

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2010, 06:14:56 AM »

[moto] [moto]

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
KRJ

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2010, 02:54:36 PM »

Well I just got in, do You want to swing thru Canon? I will be ready...8:00-9:00??   gotta finish a few last minute things... let me know the plan...CAN'T FRIGGIN WAIT TO  [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto]       

or call 719-429 2734  for a speedy response  waytogo
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 02:56:57 PM by KRJ » Logged

DucatiTorrey
My wife's super hero is my

Industrial Designer

« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2011, 07:35:46 PM »

anyone going this summer? how late can i plan this and honestly still go, maybe camp? probably wont know till june ish

- real place
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2011, 07:54:54 PM »

I'm planning to go, of course. I haven't made my reservations yet, but there will be plenty of time.  If not, camping is always an option, like you say.  I will probably start packing a spare tire, too.   coffee

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: