Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 04:38:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hill Country Ride Orphans - Still around town?  (Read 1340 times)
Ideapimp

« on: May 31, 2008, 07:27:37 AM »

Hope everyone's having a blast in the hill country.

I'm just bouncing around the house. Was wondering if anyone didn't go and might be interested in doing something. Lunch, Dinner, Drinks?

Not usually this hard up for company, but the wife is working all day until about 2am. End of Quarter is a pregnant dog.
fastwin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 07:32:40 AM »

Hope everyone's having a blast in the hill country.

I'm just bouncing around the house. Was wondering if anyone didn't go and might be interested in doing something. Lunch, Dinner, Drinks?

Not usually this hard up for company, but the wife is working all day until about 2am. End of Quarter is a pregnant dog.

Could you get my wife to join her? laughingdp Would love to get together (and meet you at last) but today is my wife's birthday and guess who's stuck completely detailing the house for tonight's get together with friends? Only one guess now! Not nearly as much fun as cleaning and detailing the bike. Tongue And you can imagine how helpful the eleven year old is at cleaning.  Roll Eyes

Lisa, remember what you and Sam were doing about this time last year?? Grin
calscrazy

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 11:37:53 AM »

i'm still here but not by choice. if i can't ride i ain't going!!!

home will always be between the red and rio!!!
2007 m695 errr recently passed away
WonderBoy

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 01:00:44 PM »

guess who's stuck completely detailing the house for tonight's get together with friends? Only one guess now!

That one chick you picked up at home depot?  Roll Eyes Evil Police Police Police

High above the muckey muck...
never2loud
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 05:59:14 PM »

Hey Ryan, I'd like to get together and ride this weekend too but I'm in Austin and won't be back till Monday night  Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: