Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: moved into a new shack  (Read 3540 times)
badgalbetty

its never too late to be who you might have been

« on: April 02, 2010, 10:40:33 PM »

Hiya Girls, I have moved back to Portland Oregon after leaving a few years ago for Vantucky area.......(Vancouver Wa , its nice in some areas,but its kinda banjo's and hunting dogs and picks up and spit buckets on the porch) Spit Buckets? WTF. There is spit all over the place and none in the buckets. The pick ups all have a number 3 on them and a rifle rack in the back window. Back of the truck is full of dead budweiser cans..........yes That Vantucky! laughingdp
So anyway, I am back in Stumptown doing my bit too Keep Portland Wierd, and as some of you know I am wierd alright!  laughingdp
So I have moved into a shack in St Johns(North Portland) which is cool but I have 2 roommates.
Anyway, one of the other girls, is strange...........even stranger thnan I am if that is humanly possible. She is a mooch and never having had to share a home with anyone other than a spouse(ask me how that didn't work.......twice bang head laughingdp)What are the rules? She uses my stuff, ,takes my food, leaves hair all over the sink and the tub which is disgusting, peed on the toilet seat which grossed me out(How the hell did she do that?Huh??), complains that we are too loud when she needs to rest and its only been 3 days.............
Oh the effing drama.  laughingdp
Does BGB say something and nip this in the bud,
or do I take the high road and say nothing and see if this behaviour changes or do I see the owner and have a few words. I am a very clean person. Finding short crinkly black hair  in the sink which I use to brush my teeth with is awful.  vomit
Would it be considered rude If I just took a dump and left it on her bed? laughingdp
Please advise.............
BGB.

"Its never too late to be who you might have been" - George Elliot.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2010, 04:10:43 AM »

sounds like you need to have a short and succinct conversation with her establishing boundaries and expectations and put it on the line....kinda like dealing with a guy, but different...and if it doesn't help or curtail anything, then speak the landlord and give notice as to why you are moving in detail....it the landloard can't keep tentants due to her behavoir...eventually she'll find herself out in the street.

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
badgalbetty

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 06:28:54 AM »

just had a word with my room mate and she went off. She then picked up one of my saucepans and threw it in the sink..........and started yelling at me.
I was very upset. I said if want to live here you are going to have to be respectful to the other people in the house and their stuff.. BGB is not happy and will be talking to the home owner tonight after work.
Be well
BGB

somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2010, 07:21:57 AM »

Good luck, sounds like talking to the home owner is the best course of action. Undecided

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Stella

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2010, 10:07:02 AM »

Oh my............ 

Well there is no high road in a case like this.  It's setting boundaries, establishing ground rules, whatever you want to call it.  Sounds like that attempt didn't work so much though.  And maybe she's never been challenged so I give you an A++++ for confronting her about it.  I know that makes you feel SOOO much better about it all, huh.   Wink

PM forthcoming since some of my suggestions may tarnish my stellar reputation on the board.  Hang in there and good luck talking with the owner!

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
badgalbetty

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2010, 02:45:27 AM »

this is a motorcycle forum, and we all have stellar reputations to protect!
I have the reputation to protect as I am such a good girl............ laughingdp Funny thing is in a past life if this person had carried on the way with me she did yesterday several years ago she'd be walking around know with a termi stuck up her backside. Nowadays when people confront me all I do is cry.........I so love being an emotional wreck.Still could be worse, guess I could be a cold insensative bastard.......or in other words a republican cheeky
Happy Easter everyone!

Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 10:21:04 AM »

Hey Betty, I live in North Portland as well. It'd be fun to hang out one of these days if it ever stops raining. Sounds like I'm about 10 minutes from you so if you are ever bored or something give me a shout. I stay at home with my kiddo so my days are usually pretty open.

Welcome back! And sorry about the roomate drama, I have stories pretty similar to yours so I feel your pain.

Darkhorse den mother
LMT
Post Whore

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 03:51:47 AM »

Any update on the psycho roommate?
badgalbetty

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 06:35:51 AM »

well she seems to be mellowing out a little for the time being.........maybe the boundary setting has worked.

stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 10:58:50 AM »

......she'd be walking around know with a termi stuck up her backside.

I'm offended by that remark Angry

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
badgalbetty

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »

Oh Lars, what are we going to do with you?I am glad we are friends,
Point taken.
Love ya!
Erica.
laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 02:03:44 AM by badgalbetty » Logged

roxy696

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 12:24:02 PM »

Hi badgalbetty, glad that things seem to be settling at shack - bummer about your jacket though,  now you have to pick a new one and get all excited about it arriving Cheesy i love that about ordering stuff over the net - feels like christmas each day until it arrives.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 12:25:34 PM by roxy696 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: