Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 09:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DMF joke thread  (Read 412806 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1875 on: January 07, 2023, 02:54:40 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1876 on: January 07, 2023, 04:35:10 PM »

Roll Eyes

laughingdp laughingdp

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1877 on: January 08, 2023, 05:15:42 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp
Brad lived in California and was a lifelong environmentalist. He was sick of the world; of Covid-19, Brexit, Russian belligerence, global warming, racial tensions, and the rest of the disturbing stories that occupy media headlines.

Brad drove his car into his garage and then sealed every doorway and window as best he could. He got back into his car and wound down all the windows, selected his favorite radio station, started the car and revved it to a slow idle.

Four days later, a worried neighbor peered through his garage window and saw him in the car. She notified the emergency services and they broke in, pulling Brad from the car. A little sip of water and, surprisingly, he was in perfect condition but his Tesla had a dead battery.

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1878 on: January 10, 2023, 02:22:06 PM »

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1879 on: January 18, 2023, 11:02:31 AM »

Yesterday at 12:16 AM
New
Add bookmark
#3,298
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."
Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."
The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."
The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"
The old man said, "I thought it was gas - but I was wrong, too!"

perspective
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1880 on: January 18, 2023, 11:27:59 AM »

Yesterday at 12:16 AM
New
Add bookmark
#3,298
Two medical students were walking along the street when they saw an old man walking with his legs spread apart. He was stiff-legged and walking slowly. One student said to his friend: "I'm sure that poor old man has Peltry Syndrome. Those people walk just like that."
The other student says: "No, I don't think so. The old man surely has Zovitzki Syndrome. He walks slowly and his legs are apart, just as we learned in class."
Since they couldn't agree they decided to ask the old man. They approached him and one of the students said to him, "We're medical students and couldn't help but notice the way you walk, but we couldn't agree on the syndrome you might have. Could you tell us what it is?"
The old man said, "I'll tell you, but first you tell me what you two fine medical students think."
The first student said, "I think it's Peltry Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong."
The other student said, "I think you have Zovitzki Syndrome."
The old man said, "You thought - but you are wrong." So they asked him, "Well, old timer, what do you have?"
The old man said, "I thought it was gas - but I was wrong, too!"
laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1881 on: March 06, 2023, 02:07:41 PM »

A punter (gambler) was at the horse races playing the ponies and all but losing his shirt. He noticed a Priest step out onto the track and bless the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race.

Lo and behold, that horse - a very long shot - won the race.

Next race, as the horses lined up, the Priest stepped onto the track. Sure enough, he blessed one of the horses.

The punter made a beeline for a betting window and placed a small bet on the horse. Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse won the race.

He collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the Priest would bless next. He bet big on it, and it won. As the races continued the Priest kept blessing long shots, and each one ended up winning.

The punter was elated. He made a quick dash to the ATM, withdrew all his savings, and waited for the Priest's blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on.

True to his pattern, the Priest stepped onto the track for the last race and blessed the forehead of an old nag that was the longest shot of the day. This time the priest blessed the eyes, ears, and hooves of the old nag. The punter knew he had a winner and bet every cent he owned on the old nag.

He watched dumbfounded as the old nag came in last. In a state of shock, he went to the track area where the Priest was. Confronting Him, he demanded, 'Father! What happened? All day long you blessed horses and they all won. Then in the last race, the horse you blessed lost by a mile. Now, thanks to you I've lost every cent of my savings!

The Priest nodded wisely and said with sympathy, ‘My Son, that's the problem with you Protestants, you can't tell the difference between a simple blessing and last rites.'

perspective

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1882 on: March 06, 2023, 02:15:14 PM »

Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..

perspective

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1883 on: March 06, 2023, 02:15:29 PM »

A punter (gambler) was at the horse races playing the ponies and all but losing his shirt. He noticed a Priest step out onto the track and bless the forehead of one of the horses lining up for the 4th race.

Lo and behold, that horse - a very long shot - won the race.

Next race, as the horses lined up, the Priest stepped onto the track. Sure enough, he blessed one of the horses.

The punter made a beeline for a betting window and placed a small bet on the horse. Again, even though it was another long shot, the horse won the race.

He collected his winnings, and anxiously waited to see which horse the Priest would bless next. He bet big on it, and it won. As the races continued the Priest kept blessing long shots, and each one ended up winning.

The punter was elated. He made a quick dash to the ATM, withdrew all his savings, and waited for the Priest's blessing that would tell him which horse to bet on.

True to his pattern, the Priest stepped onto the track for the last race and blessed the forehead of an old nag that was the longest shot of the day. This time the priest blessed the eyes, ears, and hooves of the old nag. The punter knew he had a winner and bet every cent he owned on the old nag.

He watched dumbfounded as the old nag came in last. In a state of shock, he went to the track area where the Priest was. Confronting Him, he demanded, 'Father! What happened? All day long you blessed horses and they all won. Then in the last race, the horse you blessed lost by a mile. Now, thanks to you I've lost every cent of my savings!

The Priest nodded wisely and said with sympathy, ‘My Son, that's the problem with you Protestants, you can't tell the difference between a simple blessing and last rites.'
laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Carlos
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #1884 on: March 06, 2023, 02:16:48 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."
The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..

Carlos
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1885 on: March 06, 2023, 03:05:09 PM »

Loved it.
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1886 on: March 06, 2023, 07:35:14 PM »

Grin laughingdp applause

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1887 on: March 22, 2023, 02:56:37 PM »

A bit political, but we won't discuss...  Grin

Putin is a bit nervy about the way things are going, so he has one of his henchmen snatch a renowned Romany fortune teller off the streets of Moscow. Shes bagged and trussed, crystal ball lifted from her humble abode and lobbed in a van and off they whisk to his Dacha.
A bit bedraggled, but none the worse for the experience, she’s seated at a simple table in front of Putin with her crystal ball.

Putin: “Romany peasant, you are the best fortune teller in all of Russia. Tell me the future for our great country.”

The fortune teller waves her hands around the crystal ball. Looks deep into the crystal, waves her hands a bit faster, looks again into the crystal and says. “The crystal ball draws on powers you will never understand. It is always right. I have consulted the crystal, seen the future for Russia written out in front of my very eyes….”

Putin is on the end of his chair, his brow tense and lined.

Putin: “Romany peasant, what did it say?”

Fortune Teller: “No idea”

Putin: “What do you mean, no idea?”

Fortune Teller: “Well, it was all in Chinese…..”

perspective

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1888 on: March 22, 2023, 05:13:53 PM »

laughingdp applause laughingdp

Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1889 on: March 31, 2023, 06:00:59 AM »

Larry and Bob, 2 friends, met in the park every day to feed the pigeons, watch the squirrels and discuss world problems.  One day Larry didn’t;t sho up.  Bob didn’t think much about it and figured maybe he had a cold or something.  After Larry hadn’t shown up for a week, Bob really got worried.  However, since the only time they ever got together was at the park, Bob didn’t know where Larry lived, so he was unable to find out what happened to him.

A month passed and Bob figured he had seen the last of Larry, but one day, Bob approached the park and lo and behold - there sat Larry.  Bob was very excited and happy to see him and told him so.

"For crying out loud Larry, where have you been?”  Larry replied, “I have been in jail!  Jail!  “What for?”  “Well, you know that cute little blonde waitress at the coffee shop?”  “Yeah", says
Bob.  “I remember her,” “Well, one day she files rape charges against me, and, at 95 years old, I was so proud that when I got ino court, I pleaded guilty!  The damn judge gave me 30 days for perjury!"

Pages: 1 ... 124 125 [126] 127 128 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: