Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 03:38:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PJ & Carlos perform tonight @ Uptown brewpub  (Read 1394 times)
kingbaby

« on: May 15, 2010, 10:59:47 AM »

PJ (PJ'S) & Carlos will be performing tonight @ uptown brewpub @ 8pm. It is next to uptown sports bar & Bank Of America, just across the street (West) of the uptown shopping center on Louisiana.

If you haven't heard them play, don't miss it. You will not be disappointed, regardless of your musical taste. 

I gave them Dava picks today also...we'll see how that goes.   

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 12:20:12 PM »

We plan on going popcorn

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
ms. mel

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »

dang. next time. no babysitter. sometimes i really need one of those, and my 7 year old can't come with me to be mine. His fake ID hasn't come in yet ...

09 M696
72 R75/5
kingbaby

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 08:34:23 AM »

Great time last night.  mouse, Goduc, Plumber, Duck-Stew, Jonezy, David & Misty Micklevitz & I were witness to a fantactic performance. If you haven't got to see those two guys play, you are missing out, I have been blessed to work with some brilliant musicians, and these cats know what they are doing. PJ's picking style almost looks natural, and Carlos has been a recording studio bass player for some great bands over the years, & when you see them, you will know why.   bow down

Hope everyone else had a wonderful night, and hope to see you at the next gig, ride, race/drinkin party etc ...   waytogo

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: