Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:03:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bunch of egotistical bastids.....  (Read 1408 times)
CRASH!

« on: May 06, 2008, 02:03:29 PM »

Why does everyone have to start their own intro thread? Can't we all post in one big one?

Hi. Looks like I'm a little late to the party. I didn't get the speakeasy password 'till I resigned modship from the "other board." Grin

Anyway, glad to see you all here. I feel a whole lot better now! be::

Don

<edit>
I thought I should do a real intro rather than assuming that anyone reading this knows me from the OB.

I ride a '99 Monster that's..... well.... a little modified.
I bought it in '01 and it's my first and only motorcycle. I had a little oops a week after buying it, but haven't really crashed it (screen name notwithstanding). I've done two MSF courses and three track days. I've put 31,000 mi on my Duc to date and hundreds on other peoples bikes (mostly dealers Grin). I do most of my own wrenching (though the red phone to my buddies at BCM is more than a little help).

I learned a shitload from the OB and I think I did a pretty good job of giving back until the board traffic just got too big for me to keep up and my cushy job evaporated and I had to work for a living again Tongue

My entire riding crew is due to the OB as well. It includes friends I can count on both in motorcycling and outside and people I know less well but can trust and I enjoy riding with. I hope this board will expand my circle further.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 04:46:57 PM by CRASH! » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: