Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 10:06:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Road Construction Project coming (22, 405, 605)  (Read 1958 times)
erkishhorde

« on: May 19, 2010, 11:35:46 AM »

Got this from my sister just now. I don't have any specific dates though.

This message is being sent to all Boeing Southern California employees

---------------------------

A major multi-freeway construction project gets under way this summer that could impact your commute to work as well as travel between Boeing Southern California facilities:

Known as the West County Connectors Project, this multi-freeway improvement project traverses the cities of Garden Grove, Westminster, Seal Beach, Los Alamitos and the community of Rossmoor, and is being managed by the Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA).

The project will link high-occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes on the San Diego Freeway (I-405) with those on the Garden Grove Freeway (SR-22) and the San Gabriel River Freeway (I-605) to create a seamless HOV connection among the three freeways.
      The project is divided into two major phases, with the eastern phase involving the SR-22/I-405 HOV connector planned to begin in July, and the western phase involving the I-605/I-405 HOV connector slated for the fall of 2010.
      This complex construction project includes the replacement of the 7th Street Bridge in its entirety and the phased replacement of the Seal Beach Boulevard and Valley View Street bridges.

For more information, call the toll-free Transportation Helpline at (800) 724-0353 or log on to www.octa.net/westcounty. The website also lists details about informational Open Houses that OCTA will begin holding next week.

Recommended detour routes will be publicized well in advance of each closure by the OCTA. You also can ask to be added to the project distribution list to receive this information by contacting Christina Byrne, OCTA Community Relations Officer, at (714) 560-5717 or cbyrne@octa.net.

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: