Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 08:59:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Moving to the Westside (Golden/Arvada)  (Read 2106 times)
mdlb

« on: June 03, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »

Hey everyone,
It looks like I will be moving from CA to CO in the next few weeks.  I am looking forward to meeting up  drink and if anyone is interested it would be great to go on a few rides to see the roads in my new backyard.  I will be working out of Golden and my wife will be working in Westminister, thus we have starting looking for places in the Arvada area.  Does anyone have any advice on where to live in this area, or more importantly where not to live?  Thanks for the advice and looking forward to some new roads to ride.
Matthew
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 12:15:25 PM »

When are you going to be in town to look?

Renting for a while or buying right away?  Lots of good options either way.

Between Golden and Westminster, there are a lot of newer places.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
mdlb

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

Will be in town next weekend (6-13 to 6-15).  We are going to rent to start at least, we don't know the area well enough to just dive into purchasing something.  There appear to be two nice apartment complexs in Arvada that allow pets and have garages-- Jefferson at Arvada Ridge and Watertower Flats.  If anyone has any experience with either of these, it would be great to know.  Thanks
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 01:51:55 PM »

Will be in town next weekend (6-13 to 6-15).  We are going to rent to start at least, we don't know the area well enough to just dive into purchasing something.  There appear to be two nice apartment complexs in Arvada that allow pets and have garages-- Jefferson at Arvada Ridge and Watertower Flats.  If anyone has any experience with either of these, it would be great to know.  Thanks

Hey, I think I know (of) you guys. I work with Brian.
Finally, welcome! (okay, a little early)

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
mdlb

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »

Hey, I think I know (of) you guys. I work with Brian.
Finally, welcome! (okay, a little early)

Yep, thats us.  We will be out staying at Brain's next weekend.
Fresh Pants

Moof

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

Yep, thats us.  We will be out staying at Brain's next weekend.

Cool.  waytogo  drink  chug  [moto]

Bwooooooahhh
Braaaaaaaappp
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 02:49:19 PM »

We do have a real estate agent among us who might be able to help guide you in the right direction.  Wink

Welcome.  chug
mdlb

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »

We do have a real estate agent among us who might be able to help guide you in the right direction.

And who might that be, we will probally start looking to buy in the near future, or if they deal with rentals we could talk now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: