Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:30:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198409 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2012, 01:17:39 AM »

WSBK races tomorrow.  DVR set.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2012, 04:51:19 AM »

Hmmm...now I have to find a website to download the race :-) 

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2012, 06:15:39 PM »

boo on Speed for allowing that NASCRAP wrap up show to eat deep into race 1... Angry

Race 2 was a definite winner...except for #7, Carlos what were you thinking?... Huh?

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2012, 06:21:23 PM »

boo on Speed for allowing that NASCRAP wrap up show to eat deep into race 1... Angry

Race 2 was a definite winner...except for #7, Carlos what were you thinking?... Huh?

Maybe that's why my DVR quit, although it didn't catch Race 2 either. So no Race 1 or Race 2 for me today.  Angry

On the plus side I have the recorder set for the Supersport race and both Race 1 & 2 tomorrow morning.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2012, 06:59:11 PM »

HOLY SHIT!!!! 

Race 1 was amazing!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2012, 07:20:41 PM »

(ass)

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2012, 07:24:23 PM »

(ass)

you know he posted that up because he knows your recorder crapped out on you...what a guy... Roll Eyes

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2012, 07:51:00 PM »

I've offered Rick an invite to the new RU several times.  Just so you know, WSBK is in HiDef this year over there...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2012, 08:42:42 PM »

I've offered Rick an invite to the new RU several times.  Just so you know, WSBK is in HiDef this year over there...

RU?...

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2012, 09:00:30 PM »

One of those sort of inside knowledge things.....I guess.......

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2012, 09:01:35 PM »

you know he posted that up because he knows your recorder crapped out on you...what a guy... Roll Eyes

I knew that right away, doncha know.  Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2012, 11:41:30 PM »

One of those sort of inside knowledge things.....I guess.......

Racing Underground ---- you have to be invited to a network of race videos, or such.  I have very limited computer capabilities and access so it could be a stretch.  So far Speed has been OK but today was weird.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #282 on: April 24, 2012, 11:23:23 PM »

HOLY SHIT!!!! 

Race 1 was amazing!!

It was! That was about the most batshit amazing race I've ever seen. It was tight even before the restart!

freeflydive

« Reply #283 on: April 27, 2012, 03:29:37 PM »

I finally watched WSBK race 1...things got interesting with the rain...I'll finish watching race 2 tonight.  

As for MotoGP...Jerez is this Sunday!  Below link is Ducati's press release on Val's & Nicky's practice runs.  Great practice times in wet track conditions, placing Rossi in 3rd and Nicky was in his normal place in 6th.

Final Practice-
Valentino Rossi (Ducati Team) 3rd (1:51.440)
Nicky Hayden (Ducati Team) 6th (1:52.254)

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/Valentino+Rossi+third+in+Spanish+free+practice+Nicky+Hayden+sixth
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:37:31 PM by freeflydive » Logged

freeflydive

« Reply #284 on: April 28, 2012, 09:20:59 PM »

After a promising performance during wet practice, Rossi qualified 13th just ahead of the CRT bikes.  I think he's praying for wet conditions....from his video interview- "looks like on the wet we are a little less worse."  The track had wet/dry patches in the corners making it difficult for all riders.  Kudos to Nicky for qualifying 3rd, placing him on the front row for race day...might be the first time he's qualified on front row on a Ducati.

http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2012/motogp+qp+report
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 09:30:56 PM by freeflydive » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: