Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:35:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198498 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #390 on: July 30, 2012, 06:31:08 PM »

Whatcha think, software or hardware problem?

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=52697.msg1086419#msg1086419

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »

Keen eye, my boy... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2012, 09:26:10 PM »

Sometimes you might wonder if Yamaha didn't sign Ben just so he wouldn't be racing against them on someone else's bike.  In MotoGP they just don't like the Yanks.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #393 on: July 31, 2012, 09:39:04 AM »

+1 on both counts...

On the other hand, both AMA races were great!  Bunch of guys fighting right to the end, tight passes and bikes shaking all over. The way racing should be.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #394 on: August 03, 2012, 08:48:16 AM »

From Motomatters:

Thomas Baujard of @moto_journal has the scoop. MacKenzie spoke to Rossi at Yamaha's HQ in Amsterdam. He's signed the deal. Good job Tom!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #395 on: August 03, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »

It's really bad when you Derby yourself. 

Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #396 on: August 03, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »

From Motomatters:

Thomas Baujard of @moto_journal has the scoop. MacKenzie spoke to Rossi at Yamaha's HQ in Amsterdam. He's signed the deal. Good job Tom!

The last official release from Rossi was he'll have his final decision NLT Indianapolis Grand Prix and that he's 80% on board w/ Yamaha.  He'll be giving up the $40 million dollar Ducati offer for a 2x yr factory Yamaha ride, w/ a potential WSBK factory ride in 2015.  Rossi seems to have reconciled his issues of being second seat to Lorenzo (Low-ren-tho)  Evil    

This put Dovi in a bad spot...but rumor is Ducati is talking to him or he may bounce to WSBK.    
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 06:37:00 PM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #397 on: August 03, 2012, 09:16:43 PM »

It's really bad when you Derby yourself. 

Grin

It's my post. I can post it as many times and in as many places as I want.  Grin

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #398 on: August 03, 2012, 11:26:16 PM »

It's my post. I can post it as many times and in as many places as I want.  Grin

Thought maybe you had forgotten that you had already posted it elsewhere.   Grin

I'd be SHOCKED if Dovi went anywhere near the Desmo. He's seen that thing scuttle too many a GP career.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #399 on: August 04, 2012, 09:53:37 AM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

http://motomatters.com/news/2012/08/04/rectification_rossi_at_yamaha_story_a_ho.html

And yes, it's a Derby. 

Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #400 on: August 04, 2012, 02:03:01 PM »

Beat me to it.

I think it hinges on Crutchlow. If Crutch goes to Ducati then Dovi will probably stay at Tech 3. If they want him, which they should.

« Reply #401 on: August 04, 2012, 05:35:51 PM »

On a different note....Is Speed showing the World Superbike race from SilverStone?
Can't find a listing!!!? Cry

I guess it's on 9 & 10am here in HNL.  Just says "Motorcycle Racing"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 07:23:35 PM by 118811 » Logged

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #402 on: August 04, 2012, 07:24:40 PM »

On a different note....Is Speed showing the World Superbike race from SilverStone?
Can't find a listing!!!? Cry

Speed is showing the two races at 9 & 10 am...don't you have your DVR set to recond the series?... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...

« Reply #403 on: August 04, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »

Speed is showing the two races at 9 & 10 am...don't you have your DVR set to recond the series?... Grin

No DVR...... Undecided

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #404 on: August 04, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »

No DVR...... Undecided

Then you'll just have to watch it live, so to speak.   Dolph 

Or play golf.   Roll Eyes     Grin

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: