Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:51:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198359 times)

« Reply #420 on: August 19, 2012, 12:10:12 AM »

SAFE RACE!!!

Yes, agree waytogo

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #421 on: August 19, 2012, 05:30:16 PM »

Sheesh...I hoped for a safe race, not a boring race!  What did I get...a safe and boring race!  I have to give it to Stoner for racing today...it took everything out of him.  His crew wasn't sure if they should help him lift his leg over the bike or just hold up the bike, as Stoner just slumped over the tank! 

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk

« Reply #422 on: August 19, 2012, 05:49:02 PM »

Sheesh...I hoped for a safe race, not a boring race!  What did I get...a safe and boring race!  I have to give it to Stoner for racing today...it took everything out of him.  His crew wasn't sure if they should help him lift his leg over the bike or just hold up the bike, as Stoner just slumped over the tank! 

So true!

The XR1200 class race had some excitement though waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #423 on: August 19, 2012, 07:01:36 PM »

I think Spies is beyond bad luck.  That looked like a blown head gasket today.  Bad Luck or such poor maintenance that it borders on sabotage?

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #424 on: August 19, 2012, 08:21:12 PM »

Jarvis never has liked him.  Mary probably has something to do with that...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #425 on: August 19, 2012, 08:47:28 PM »

Maybe Mary should head back to Tejas...always thought it a bit strange for her to be in the paddock, kind of like BJ Penn having his mom in his corner during a fight... Roll Eyes

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #426 on: August 20, 2012, 02:03:54 AM »

Did you see/hear her little tirade a few weeks back, after Yamaha and Rossi started their contract negotiations?

"Here is my personal opinion. We have fast motorcycle racers. We have good motorcycle racers. We have racers that crash alot but still bring in great results. We have talented riders. (those that ride with a plan and ride fast) we have racers that can build a bike and ride the bike ..to a point. We have racers that can get on the same bike and one can ride it better than the other. We have two in my lifetime of the past 20 years that built their bikes and got championships and in my mind I clearly feel they had fast bikes but were NOT the best or most talented rider. It was simply timing. There was no competition only because they were on the fastest bike not actually the better rider. One is retired and one should be retired. Have a nice day."

Common consensus was pretty much STFU Mary.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #427 on: August 24, 2012, 07:58:17 PM »

This Sunday on Speed...

2:00am MotoGp from Brno

10:00am WSBK from Moscow, race 1

11:00am WSBK from Moscow, race 2

« Reply #428 on: August 24, 2012, 09:10:19 PM »

Thanks Gene!!!!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #429 on: August 26, 2012, 08:26:26 AM »

GREAT final lap at Brno today!!!

« Reply #430 on: August 26, 2012, 10:29:43 AM »

GREAT final lap at Brno today!!!

Yep....a winner waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #431 on: August 26, 2012, 05:42:14 PM »

Finally........ a good fight.  waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #432 on: August 26, 2012, 07:31:23 PM »

Anybody seen the SBK races yet?  Just finished the first one here.  Moscow put together a nice track!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #433 on: August 26, 2012, 09:04:07 PM »

Anybody seen the SBK races yet?  Just finished the first one here.  Moscow put together a nice track!

Gloria & I watched Race 1.  Again, better overall than MotoGP. She said.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2012, 05:42:52 PM »

Crackin' good Race 2, with a crazy last lap!... Evil waytogo

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: