Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 12:16:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198391 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #495 on: April 05, 2013, 02:13:07 AM »

Imagine if Rossi actually won the race.   Shocked

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #496 on: April 05, 2013, 02:43:04 AM »

Imagine if Rossi actually won the race.   Shocked

It would make Teresa's day! I'll be content to see him in the top 3...or ahead of the CRT bikes. Hey, I'm easy to please!

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #497 on: April 06, 2013, 02:51:00 AM »

It would make Teresa's day! I'll be content to see him in the top 3...or ahead of the CRT bikes. Hey, I'm easy to please!

Ahead of the CRT / ART bikes?  Don't insult the guy!!  He's not riding for Ducati anymore.   Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.

« Reply #498 on: April 07, 2013, 03:36:37 PM »

Not spoil .....
But very enjoyable.   waytogo
do we have a "Stoner" replacement in Marquez!!? chug
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 12:49:42 AM by 118811 » Logged

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #499 on: April 07, 2013, 10:58:40 PM »

What a race!!  About f'n time.  If there were MVP awards to be made it would be

ROSSI !!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:54:59 AM by MacDuck » Logged

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #500 on: April 07, 2013, 11:11:16 PM »

Race for second you mean. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #501 on: April 08, 2013, 01:54:28 AM »

Race for second you mean. 

Were you not entertained even for second and the harbinger of races to come?

« Reply #502 on: April 08, 2013, 02:17:23 AM »

popcorn popcorn

My people skills are just fine.
It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #503 on: April 08, 2013, 02:52:38 AM »

Wow, what a great show!  Unsure whether to be more excited about "Rossi's return or Marquez' arrival!"  It was great seeing Rossi back on the podium. Equally impressive was seeing Marquez battle at that level for his debut GP race, and Crutchlow keeping pace with the front pack on a satellite bike.

Ironically, Rossi ran out fuel after the finish line & had to catch a ride on the back of a Ducati to get back to the garage!  :-)

Dolph
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 04:43:32 AM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #504 on: April 08, 2013, 04:32:23 AM »

I was.  But the excitement quickly wanes at the thought of races being a series of parade laps for the leader, like Losail was.  Time will tell...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #505 on: April 08, 2013, 11:34:25 AM »

Did anyone happen to catch that moment when Marquez had his bike totally sideways under acceleration and was looking like a mile dirt track racer?   Shocked Shocked

How about the front of that Ducati going away and under The Ben during the practice sessions?  Evil -- evil -- evil.  It slammed him as hard as some high sides go.

I think our duels are going to be the Lorenzo/Rossi/Marquez fights and they should be pretty dog gone good.   popcorn  popcorn

Don't get me wrong.  Watching a single leader disappear off into the sunset is not my idea of the great race either but if all the rest of MotoGP this year is as exciting as yesterday's race was then I still wouldn't complain.   Dolph

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #506 on: April 10, 2013, 01:39:44 PM »

Supposed to have WSBK at Aragon this Sunday, but the only listing I can find on beIn (CH1229) is for FIM World Superstock...Huh?

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #507 on: April 10, 2013, 11:29:09 PM »

The Aragon races are listed in my DirecTV guide on BeIN...checked this morning. There's a 2 hour 40 minute block starting around 5 am.  waytogo

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #508 on: April 10, 2013, 11:30:49 PM »

I am not sure BeIN is fast in updating their program schedule with certain providors...for the Philip Island race, it read as Soccer in the program  guide until like a day or 2 beforehand....

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #509 on: April 11, 2013, 11:45:24 AM »

Checked BeIn sports webpage this morning and they now have WSBK coming on at 5 AM Central time and running until 9:40 AM Central time.   waytogo

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: