Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 16, 2024, 10:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 105   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Metro DC! Who's up for a ride this weekend?  (Read 197421 times)
Lars D

« Reply #795 on: April 02, 2011, 06:19:23 PM »

I think I can make it.
DRKWNG

« Reply #796 on: April 02, 2011, 11:54:23 PM »

I think I can make it.

On your new scoot?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #797 on: April 03, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »

On your new scoot?

Whadya git?

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
Lars D

« Reply #798 on: April 03, 2011, 03:03:41 AM »

B&E sold last sd 3 weeks ago Cry Cry Cry.
DRKWNG

« Reply #799 on: April 03, 2011, 03:31:31 AM »

B&E sold last sd 3 weeks ago Cry Cry Cry.

Well that's ok, seeing how the better buy would be the SDR that I sent you the link to.   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Lars D

« Reply #800 on: April 03, 2011, 04:23:10 AM »

It was an 09 sdR.

Was the owners bike , had 2200 miles , with warranty.

I am convinced these bikes should only be purchased new due to the lunacy that will follow when the key is turned. If not new then it should have a factory warranty.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to drive to Pa to get one.

So first day of bike shopping was a fail. boo
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #801 on: April 03, 2011, 04:49:32 AM »

my phone got as little jacked up, fixing it now, but if we're riding today post it on here. I couldn't be in Bowie from Northern Baltimore if I left right now anyway.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Lars D

« Reply #802 on: April 03, 2011, 04:55:33 AM »

Yes we are riding if you are ready to leave doit.
DRKWNG

« Reply #803 on: April 03, 2011, 12:00:31 PM »

That was fun!

Artful

« Reply #804 on: April 03, 2011, 12:58:29 PM »

Downloading the video of your crime against nature now... great friggin ride.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
DRKWNG

« Reply #805 on: April 03, 2011, 01:01:10 PM »

Didn't think you were riding close enough to smell it...

Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #806 on: April 03, 2011, 03:00:56 PM »

I was hoping I wouldn't have to drive to Pa to get one.

Hey, now! Nothing wrong with bikes from PA. Mine is pretty sweet and I didn't have to wait for shipping from who knows where. Grin

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
Artful

« Reply #807 on: April 06, 2011, 05:31:51 AM »

I'm rendering the full ride video now, I cut out the "stopping at gas station/stuck behind cars/ben and lars holding hands and skipping" stuff so it's ~22 minutes of mostly highlights. Unfortunately the full res version is 2.2GB so I won't be uploading that one Cheesy

Should still look awesome in standard def. Ben and Lars if you want the HD I guess we could find a way to transfer it at some point.

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #808 on: April 06, 2011, 05:33:50 AM »

Unfortunately the full res version is 2.2GB so I won't be uploading that one Cheesy

What's the limit on YouTube these days? It's pretty damn high...

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Artful

« Reply #809 on: April 06, 2011, 05:51:55 AM »

What's the limit on YouTube these days? It's pretty damn high...

2GB, but 15 mins max. I'm not cutting 10 minutes of awesome video just to fit that so I just bit the bullet and paid for a Vimeo Plus account. HD on its way bishes.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 105   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: